i IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
i IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME ? ...:confused2:..... EVERY TIME I SEE A HOT CHICK , THE FIRST THING THAT " POPS " INTO MY HEAD IS ; " I WONDER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE WITH HER ANKLES BEHIND HER NECK ? .............................................. SO MY QUESTION IS ; ........................ " IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME " ? ..... :confused2: ......... :biglaugh: ............ :rofl_200:

i IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME ? ...:confused2:..... EVERY TIME I SEE A HOT CHICK , THE FIRST THING THAT " POPS " INTO MY HEAD IS ; " I WONDER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE WITH HER ANKLES BEHIND HER NECK ? .............................................. SO MY QUESTION IS ; ........................ " IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME " ? ..... :confused2: ......... :biglaugh: ............ :rofl_200:

Yes, there is, but what you posted is perfectly normal

Nah your ok,That's the way i feel when i see a pretty girl with big hoop ear rings.Wonder if she can get her ankles in there?

I suffer from the same problem... even with my regulars keeping me fairly occupied :biglaugh:

Yes there is something wrong with you. Be proud of it.. I Am. :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back