REDBONE Avatars !!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i YA' NO THOSE BIG STICK-ON MAGNIFYING THINGS THAT YOU STICK ON THE BACK WINDOW OF YOUR MOTOR HOME , SO YOU CAN SEE THINGS 5 TIMES THEIR SIZE WHEN BACKING UP , WHEN I'M LOOKING AT " RED BONE'S " AVATARS , I JUST HOLD ONE OF THOSE UP IN FRONT OF MY MONITOR , AND ITS LIKE LOOKING AT A MAGAZINE ! . :biglaugh: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

My favorite:

The one with the delicious looking booty, laying down on a bed.:clapping:
I always linger over that one, and daydream.:eusa_dance:
Where did you get that photo?????:ummm: She is smokin' !:punk:

Jester 42

Thank you! Thank You! Thank You!!!!! :eusa_dance:

I fell in love at least 3 times!! :clapping:

The #6 Redhead is my fav. Then the #5 Redhead.

#4 BB, definitely #4!!

I would crawl on my hands & knees across the hot burning desert sand, over pieces of broken glass.....just to smell the tire tracks of the truck that took her skivvies to the laundry!! :worthy::drool::worthy:

^dont feel bad i was thinking the same thing.... where are these pics? lol

Maybe it's because I'm using an iPhone. But when I click on "Redbone avatars" it sends me to a screen that tells me to contact an administrator. I'll have to try from a pc

#4 BB, definitely #4!!

I would crawl on my hands & knees across the hot burning desert sand, over pieces of broken glass.....just to smell the tire tracks of the truck that took her skivvies to the laundry!! :worthy::drool::worthy:

Danny...I've said this before...but......YOU KILL ME DUDE!!!!!....:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I made the pictures viewable only by forum members that request it, if your already on my friends list it is just another perk!:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back