Wtf?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i just started trying on knee pad's myself (not for that) I find that the round off one's are comfy but i like the squared off one's because more stable and less chance to fuck my knee up. I haven't got a pair because none have a good strap.

Fuck you Todd and anyone that is thinking like a toddler right now. Im 52 years old and my knee's are at least 70 years old. But the good news is the pads do a great job. :clapping:
HA HA, there's a joke in there somewhere :worthy:

Nothing funny about being the one that is getting old. :confused2:

Just came in from getting the Max woke up for spring... Oil change, check tires, gas it up. Of course a 50 mile ride to road test the oil change... Ahhhh, I feel 20 years younger.. VMaxes have a way of peeling off the years.

I love that hike. Oops 'I love that BIKE'.. I hate typing on a tablet..

Last edited:
Just came in from getting the Max woke up for spring... Oil change, check tires, gas it up. Of course a 50 mile ride to road test the oil change... Ahhhh, I feel 20 years younger.. VMaxes have a way of peeling off the years.

I love that hike.

Just how far is the hike to get your Vmax woke up for the spring, Bill? I keeps mine right outside the back door, in the garage. My hike to the Max don't make me feel 20 years younger. Heck, now I may rent storage in town for the Max, if hiking there is going to make me feel young again. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

(Honestly, hiking to town once in a while prolly would be of benefit to me.)

Just how far is the hike to get your Vmax woke up for the spring, Bill? I keeps mine right outside the back door, in the garage. My hike to the Max don't make me feel 20 years younger. Heck, now I may rent storage in town for the Max, if hiking there is going to make me feel young again. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

(Honestly, hiking to town once in a while prolly would be of benefit to me.)

I got the same hike, but it only makes me feel about 10 yrs younger going in and about 20 yrs older coming out from working on it, lol. Im only 33 but some days i swear my knees are around 60, lol. Being a lil fatty chunkerstrudle that was an excellent soccer player did me NO favors!

I had about a 30 mile run on my 85 yesterday, bit chilly starting at 43f but it warmed up to about 52f, running off some old gas left in another bike that i had drained out so to paint the tank, the Vmax ran great, smells just a bit rich so i will have to see why, felt like i had lost 20 years just getting on on a sunny day the first real ride if the season. The po had bobbed the tail, well thats all cool looking and i do have another tail off the donor bike that i was ready to put on, thing is i have a gravel road through my subdivision and its a melting muddy mess right now and i was not happy to find a long muddy streak running up the back side of my leathers.

Being cool looking isnt always practical. I am getting the paint for the other tail and putting it back on, make it back to original.

Attachments

• 20140929_123303.jpg
    20140929_123303.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts

Back