What's wrong with this picture

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its about 6 and a quarter wet weight.
Does the fuel, oil, and coolant weigh in at 45lbs?

I know water is roughly 7lbs a gallon, Fuel (depending on type) is a little over 6lbs/gal, and oil weighs in about 1.8 lbs/qt.

Water is 8.33 Lbs per gallon. 1 gallon is 3.7854 liters and 1 liter of water weighs 1 kg, and 1 Kg is 2.2 Lbs. Fuel density is roughly .78 depending on type of fuel, Finer fuels have lower density and diesel and kerosene have higher density, thats how they separate them on decanting containers on processing facilities...

Water is 8.33 Lbs per gallon. 1 gallon is 3.7854 liters and 1 liter of water weighs 1 kg, and 1 Kg is 2.2 Lbs. Fuel density is roughly .78 depending on type of fuel, Finer fuels have lower density and diesel and kerosene have higher density, thats how they separate them on decanting containers on processing facilities...

Yup, you are absolutly right. I just looked it up in my old firefighter training book. For some reason 7lbs was stuck in my brain. Getting older, I shouldn't try to use my memory :rofl_200:

All the above plus it's for a left handed person unless you want to look at specs while you drink.
Most computer jockey's are left handed drinkers. Typically most mouse users use it with their right hand, although there a few of you lefties out there!

Latest posts

Back