Apparently I have an addiction

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traumahawk

Reaction score
LOL, the pics speak for themselves.

I just recently added a 2011 to the stable. Very nice bike. I dont see myself getting rid of the other 2. The pics were taken on wash day. After that, I rode all 3 out and about....etc. They all still put a smile on my face.

Attachments

• 20180110_154352 (1).jpg
    20180110_154352 (1).jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 67
  • 20180110_154403 (1).jpg
    20180110_154403 (1).jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 20180110_154416 (1).jpg
    20180110_154416 (1).jpg
    181 KB · Views: 54
That's too-many, better send me the '11! A good garage-full, I know they will be well cared-for.

I'm trying to get household things done so I can get to serious wrenching on my fleet. Daytona's coming.

That's too-many, better send me the '11! A good garage-full, I know they will be well cared-for.

I'm trying to get household things done so I can get to serious wrenching on my fleet. Daytona's coming.

Thanks. LOL, I wasnt really looking for a Gen 2, but the price was good and I couldnt pass it up.

You do VERY good work, from what youve posted before. Please post pics once you have everything taken care of.

There is help for this sort of addiction.

I recommend not quitting cold turkey, but instead pickup a Boxer or a KTM to break it up a little. An alternative is just to profess that you can quite anytime you like. You dont have to really do it, but everyone will believe you without question. :clapping:

Good taste my friend.
The 2011 Vmax got any mods in mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice trio of maxes! I would love to ride a Gen 2. Kyle once told me that they are 2 different animals (gen 1 and 2). I like the term "Animals", lol.

There is help for this sort of addiction.

I recommend not quitting cold turkey, but instead pickup a Boxer or a KTM to break it up a little. An alternative is just to profess that you can quite anytime you like. You dont have to really do it, but everyone will believe you without question. :clapping:

Yeah. An adventure bike will really give you fits.

Trauma, you're a Maxaholic for sure. There is no cure, but regular riding helps. I think a Venture would look good in there too. Nice looking stable.
I'm not done yet here. The KZ is getting love this year. As well as other projects on my mistress.

seems like just about the right number to me.

LOL, I actually have a 4th one. It is a project/parts bike that I REALLY need to do something with...

Nice trio of maxes! I would love to ride a Gen 2. Kyle once told me that they are 2 different animals (gen 1 and 2). I like the term "Animals", lol.

To me a Gen 1 is a 70 Hemi Cuda. A Gen 2 is a Dodge Viper.

That is a good addiction to have Eric! Nice looking lineup!

Thanks Brian. 95% of the ideas for the 07 came from this forum

Trauma, you're a Maxaholic for sure. There is no cure, but regular riding helps. I think a Venture would look good in there too. Nice looking stable.
I'm not done yet here. The KZ is getting love this year. As well as other projects on my mistress.

Thanks Steve. You can see that if you come down for a visit, there is something that you can ride while your here.

Latest posts

Back