Are you a new member? Come here and say hi!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up everybody!

My name is duane from Saipan. I own an 04 vmax. I love the bike I blew away r1, r6, gsxr600, and some sports cars who think there fast.lol! Cracks me up every time. We'll anyway thanks for having me.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I kind of blew a piston and the bike only has 6,000 miles on it. Any ideas what could of caused it? Or should I rebuilt it or get a new one? I mean I drive the thing hard and take it sideways a lot on second gear. I'm the only one with this bike on island so the look on there faces, priceless!

Thanks again

Re: What's up everybody!

My name is duane from Saipan. I own an 04 vmax. I love the bike I blew away r1, r6, gsxr600, and some sports cars who think there fast.lol! Cracks me up every time. We'll anyway thanks for having me.

Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome. Do you anyone who can help me or experience this type of problem?

Hello, just wanted to say glad to be a new member of the vmax forum. Purchased a 2000 carbon vmax last week and I must say this bike is the ultimate power cruiser.:clapping:

Hi there. I'm Leonardo, from Lugano, Switzerland. Got my '92 a few weeks ago, can't describe how awesome it is!

Hello all!
I just purchased my bike this past week and cant understand why the previous owners never rode it! Its AWESOME! Its an 86 and only 19k on it! I am excited to see what the VMAX nation is sharing regarding their bikes. Also hoping to get some direction on where to find a backrest for it.

Thanks!

Hello all!
I just purchased my bike this past week and cant understand why the previous owners never rode it! Its AWESOME! Its an 86 and only 19k on it! I am excited to see what the VMAX nation is sharing regarding their bikes. Also hoping to get some direction on where to find a backrest for it.

Thanks!
Is that Holland Michigan??? If so HI from Greenville, and i'm sure BeeKeeper will be along soon, look up the M.I.S run and try to make it you won't be sorry :punk:

Hello all!

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. Everything you'll ever need is here.
Steve-o

What's good all!!

Joining to share the Vmax crew!! Central New York rider. 92 Vmax. Any vmax's in my area?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello to everyone, I am a newbie to this site. I live in good ole Jasper, Ga. I just picked up a 03 with 16,xxx on the clock, all stock except the sissy bar. I'm new to Yamaha, I had some Harley's 2 were vrod's a ZX14 and an 08 Busa, getting older and have to many kids to be on the sport bikes, and the Harley's are just to much $$$ for what you get. I was always a fan of the Vmax's just never bought one till now. I can say I really enjoy the bike so far, not nearly as fast as the zx14 or busa but a blast to ride with plenty of power:punk:

I have it for almost to weeks now, I replaced the mirrors, turn signals with LED's :)bang head:what a fun time that was:ummm:), i picked up a stock seat grab bar of ebay and also put forward controls on, now it's a lot more comfortable for me:eusa_dance: I will post some pics as soon as i figure out how:ummm:

I hope to help and get help from ya'll on the siite

Thanks
Jim

Newbie From Jasper, Ga

Here is a few of my 03, hope ya like umm:eusa_dance:

Attachments

• WP_20150426_15_02_35_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150426_15_02_35_Pro.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20150502_15_41_21_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150502_15_41_21_Pro.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 14
  • WP_20150502_15_40_44_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150502_15_40_44_Pro.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 13
  • WP_20150502_15_40_16_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150502_15_40_16_Pro.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 10
Nice clean Max!!..........Yeah, not the fastest thing out there but the cool factor is over the top!...............I love mine!................Tom.

Latest posts

Back