Guy Rides FZ-10 off a cliff, blames bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"40 mph & the steering locked up!!!"

I saw the speedo, eh.

More enthusiasm than brains.

His bed is kinda gay.........just saying. ;)

I like the shoei sticker on his brace [emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just goes to show that you can survive anything if it isn't your time to go.

He approaches the bend at 67 mph and the edge at 44 mph.

My guess is that he ran out of talent or wasn't paying attention, ran wide and once he got onto the loose material had no hope of turning the bike.

It is a much rumored hypothesis that when severely frightened any seat material is sucked up into the anus which immediately freezes ones arms.
Those experiencing such a phenomena say it feels like locked steering.

Perhaps the medics need to turn him over and remove the vinyl from his bum?

His bed is kinda gay.........just saying. ;)

I was thinking the same thing, lol!!

I like the shoei sticker on his brace .

I didn't catch that, good eye :biglaugh:

Just goes to show that you can survive anything if it isn't your time to go.

He approaches the bend at 67 mph and the edge at 44 mph.

My guess is that he ran out of talent or wasn't paying attention, ran wide and once he got onto the loose material had no hope of turning the bike.

It is a much rumored hypothesis that when severely frightened any seat material is sucked up into the anus which immediately freezes ones arms.
Those experiencing such a phenomena say it feels like locked steering.

Perhaps the medics need to turn him over and remove the vinyl from his bum?
Yesterday 11:14 PM

That's comedy gold right there, brilliant! :rofl_200:

Yep,exactly what was said above.
I saw 68mph on the speedo.
Yeah, maybe it's his sisters bed!
Sure the steering locked.

besides being a better driver what would you do if you found yourself heading towards a cliff:
A) suck up seat material into your anus
B) turn hard and lay the bike down
C) full throttle to see how far you can fly??
D) blame it on steering problems

Probably lost focus for a sec, and then when realized what was happening, hit the brakes, stood the bike up, and went over the side.

You can hear that he pulls in the clutch prior to going into the dirt. I think he meant to pull the brake and got confused as to which side of the handlebars had the brake, lol!

The better biking courses teach to stay off the brakes, and to lean the bike over more, don't do what this neophyte rider did, freeze-up, and head straight off the outside of the curve. Staying off the brakes helps to make use of available traction to make the curve successfully. Braking and trying to turn uses up what traction you have. This is a good time for countersteering, and not braking.

Latest posts

Back