Therapy - Taking a Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
I have a lot to do today, but after all the recent tragedy in my life, I'm going riding on the old faithful V-Max. It's a nice day, and a lot of other bikers are out. I need to show them who's king. :biglaugh:

Y'all know it's therapeutic!

I have a lot to do today, but after all the recent tragedy in my life, I'm going riding on the old faithful V-Max. It's a nice day, and a lot of other bikers are out. I need to show them who's king. :biglaugh:

Y'all know it's therapeutic!
Good.....get out and about. Time to feel some wind.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

It's a great option. I have a very close friend going through pretty similar times and he's making all the wrong moves. Group text's, getting drunk, sending group text's while drunk. Threats ......

Stay above it. Protect yourself but pull back on the reigns when you feel yourself going down the wrong path. In fact you got it perfect....take a ride.

Christian

Definitely a good day today. The max loved the cold air this morning. I love my 3am highway blasts on the way to work. Just me the max and a few miles of pavement.

Did you happen to run up on a red 'max today out on I40? I'm riding with him right now, he said a guy on another vmax ride up next to him today. He said it was blue with "4 pipes" and I immediately thought of you lol.

Did you happen to run up on a red 'max today out on I40? I'm riding with him right now, he said a guy on another vmax ride up next to him today. He said it was blue with "4 pipes" and I immediately thought of you lol.

YES. That was me! I just logged on to see if it was you. That was cool. When I caught up with him at about 70 MPH, and we looked at each other, and I was thinking, "Hey, brother!" Like family. You don't get that with a CBR 600.
Rode around the city a couple times. Rode about 60 miles.
That's just awesome. That's the first time I've seen another V-Max in the city. I've been here since July. I met Traumahawk, but he came from another city.

Y'all should hear my exhaust in person. There's nothing like it, besides a Top Fuel drag car. When I rev it, you would think it would crack the pavement. I try to not be obnoxious all the time. Just on the highway in the middle of the day.

"I try to not be obnoxious all the time"
This is made me laugh because I can relate !!
I get it though. It's like me with my Nova every time I come to a stop sign.
I look to the left then right then decide if and how far I want to leave marks!
One time I didn't and with the drag radials on I gave it about 1/2 throttle and "briskly" took off from the light and approaching the next light about 1mi later I see 5.0 in my mirror!
He pulls up along side of me and puts his window down (i reach over and ROLL my pass window down) and I say "yes officer" he replies "you took off pretty fast back there" I said with a smile " I didn't break any laws officer" He said "your front wheels darn near came off the ground" laughed and drove off.
I never looked to my right! LOL!
I kinda do the same thing with the MAX. :biglaugh:

YES. That was me! I just logged on to see if it was you. That was cool. When I caught up with him at about 70 MPH, and we looked at each other, and I was thinking, "Hey, brother!" Like family. You don't get that with a CBR 600.
Rode around the city a couple times. Rode about 60 miles.
That's just awesome. That's the first time I've seen another V-Max in the city. I've been here since July. I met Traumahawk, but he came from another city.

Y'all should hear my exhaust in person. There's nothing like it, besides a Top Fuel drag car. When I rev it, you would think it would crack the pavement. I try to not be obnoxious all the time. Just on the highway in the middle of the day.

Hahaha that's awesome! He mentioned that it had "4 exhaust pipes" and I thought to myself "I know who it is!!" Lol. We'll have to ride sometime! I'm west of downtown okc a few miles, I normally just cruise around the lake and what not lol.

Later on yesterday night we had another guy (DRward) show up so we had 3 vmax's running around the city. :punk:

I'm not even sure if there are three running Vmaxes in my entire county. I know of three others within 50 miles of me, two of em owned by the same dude.

Latest posts

Back