Clear Cover Exchange Program

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Vmaxcruzer:

Who makes your footpegs? I likey!!!

Thanks.

Elimax

Those are from Oberon and I LOVE THEM! You can swivel them to your liking and I haven't had any issues. They're made for the max so they fit well, both front and rear. Several colors to chose from also.

Sean - I know this is an old thread, but I can't get your site to work. Are clear covers still available? I'm looking for a clutch cover. Please pm me with a price and the conditions for an exchange. Thanks!

I installed a clear clutch cover from Sean on my bike last weekend. It looks amazing and adds that extra cool factor that catches people's attention. If anyone is on the fence about getting one, don't hesitate. You won't be disappointed!

I installed a clear clutch cover from Sean on my bike last weekend. It looks amazing and adds that extra cool factor that catches people's attention. If anyone is on the fence about getting one, don't hesitate. You won't be disappointed!

just for curiosity sake, what was the price?

just for curiosity sake, what was the price?
And pictures too, we need visuals!!!

They run $150 exchanged ($12 for a gasket and $20 postage). I do have a fresh "Red" cover I will post up in the sale section (all our covers are normally made to order).

Sean

They run $150 exchanged ($12 for a gasket and $20 postage). I do have a fresh "Red" cover I will post up in the sale section (all our covers are normally made to order).

Sean

ok thanks Sean, working on a x-mas list

We've not done another lighted set since this one and don't currently build these anymore. I do have a full black chromed set with red anodized trim rings that i'd sell.

Do you still offer clear engine covers I have a set of four to exchange just wondering about the price and availability

Do you still offer clear engine covers I have a set of four to exchange just wondering about the price and availability
Sorry but I do not. I may have another contact I know that does offer them out of the UK though. Email me at [email protected] and i'll try to get you his info.

Latest posts

Back