Wtf?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I start Medicare tomorrow. Seems like yesterday I was ripping around on an RD350, 23 years old. To all the young guys out here, enjoy your youth! You only get to be young one time, and it goes by in the blink of an eye..

:confused2:WTF is right......... Now you tell me:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

:rofl_200:

One of those things I learned along time ago. Its not the years....but the mileage that will get you.

I just take some testosterone suppliment pills and get out to ride even more, i cannot say if things are better but this season will be my first after i "retired" last fall. Spent 19 years driving a mixer truck.

Danny my Dad always said Don't get old so when I bought my first vmax he said " your gonna kill yourself " I told him well you always say don't get old ! I haven't yet but I did get old ...

I'm not getting older, but for some strange, unexplainable reason, my body keeps failing, and in different ways each passing year. :ummm:

" If I knew I was gonna live this long , I would have taken better care of myself " .

Nahhhh , probably not.

I'm 52. The doctor says my knees are around 70. Maybe my knees can get medicare :eusa_dance:

haha i just started trying on knee pad's myself (not for that) I find that the round off one's are comfy but i like the squared off one's because more stable and less chance to fuck my knee up. I haven't got a pair because none have a good strap.

Fuck you Todd and anyone that is thinking like a toddler right now. Im 52 years old and my knee's are at least 70 years old. But the good news is the pads do a great job. :clapping:

Right there with ya Bill...got on Medicare in Jan. So much I could have done differently but nah...I got to this point by doing what I did and never looking back :punk: Not going to stop now...neither should you...:eusa_dance:

haha i just started trying on knee pad's myself (not for that) I find that the round off one's are comfy but i like the squared off one's because more stable and less chance to fuck my knee up. I haven't got a pair because none have a good strap.

Fuck you Todd and anyone that is thinking like a toddler right now. Im 52 years old and my knee's are at least 70 years old. But the good news is the pads do a great job. :clapping:

That's what you call being proactive:eusa_dance:

Latest posts

Back