Happy Birthday Thread... (post all wishes here!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calimus

Reaction score
Just for you. Mikemax04 Post all happy birthday wishes in this thread!

Motorcycle%20LR.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Happy Birthday mikemax04

Those don't look like Vmaxes! LOL

Happy Birthday! I sure am glad to see that it's you guys getting older and not me.... lol

maleko89 said:
Those don't look like Vmaxes! LOL

Who can identify the bikes? The yellow one looks like a BMW by the way the head sticks out the side. Not sure about the blue one.:rocket bike:

Thanks guys. Shucks, this is really touching. If those bikes are edible, who cares about their makes. They are not sport bikes because of the rear fenders. Not Hardleys. Must be the new V-Max in choice of colors and configurations. God I wish they would hurry it along. All the possibilities running through my mind is making me nuts, not knowing what it will be/have/look like but I want one. I should be one of the first proud owners and will post pictures along with other comments like wow-great-fantastic-scorcher-etc. Wonder if they will have training wheels as an option?:th_laugh2: :rofl_200:

Yo Mike, Happy birthday:band:

Last edited:

I must add another happy birthday to you.

Sean

Happy birth day Shawn and Toolman

:band: :cheers00: whishing you happy birthdays from LA:red ass:

Last edited:
Re: Happy birth day Shawn and Toolman

Have a great 39th birthday Shawn. You're about half way there as far as riding a Max goes.......enjoy.:happybda: :th_party33: :th_wine: :icon_jook: :party: :cheers00:

Re: Happy birth day Shawn and Toolman

Happy B-day fellers. Breers on me... hic...... LOL!

:icon_jook: :icon_jook: :icon_jook:

G Man

Happy Birfday -Lee-

I try to check as often as I can, checked today and noticed you were in the birthday boy box.

So, Happy Birfday Sir.

motorcycle_lg.jpg

I know it's not a max, but just pretend it is.

Re: Happy Birfday -Lee-

Thank you very much!

It is too bad the weather here is so crappy at the moment. I would have loved to have spent the day at WOT.

Oh well, beer and a new bike lift are making things a bit better. Might as well do some mods while I am waiting!

I sure hope that summer is not completely over.

Alles gute zu deinem Geburtstag Junge. Hoffe die n?chste 40 Jahre werden auch so gut zu dir sein als die erste. Die Zeit vergeht einfach viel zu schnell. Viel Spa? und Freude in meinem Heimatland. :cheers00:

The big 4 - 0 for Lee! :stretche:Hope you had a great bday! :happybda::th_image003::rockon00:

mikemax04 said:
Alles gute zu deinem Geburtstag Junge. Hoffe die n?chste 40 Jahre werden auch so gut zu dir sein als die erste. Die Zeit vergeht einfach viel zu schnell. Viel Spa? und Freude in meinem Heimatland. :cheers00:

Mike,

Vielen dank! Ja, hast Du aber (Leider) recht. Die zeit vergeht manchmal viel zu schnell.

Mach's Gut!

PROST!

Latest posts

Back