New job - okc

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotsokids

Reaction score
Hey Y'all,

After 8 long years, I'm finally leaving Hungary. I accepted a job in Oklahoma City, OK. I'll start in about 30 days, so I'll be very busy.

Unfortunately I will be selling my V-Max. As I rode that beast to work on this beautiful morning, I considered all the things I've done to it, that I will probably need to do on my next one:

- Progressive shift light
- Awesome exhaust (I'm shipping the custom set back with me)
- COPs
- Firm handlebars
- Progressive fork springs
- Removed the big pumpkin turn signals and installed LED signals
- HID headlight
- Chrome side scoops
- Chrome flame radiator cover

I'm sure gonna miss it. :Sad: But I'm really going to miss the $23 weekend drag racing.

Good Luck with your move, there are tons of them for sale over here so if you plan to buy another one I doubt you'll have any trouble. Safe travels!!!

Welcome home, and happy 'Max-purchase hunting! If you take your time, I bet you can get a sweet deal, something in good shape, few miles, and a newer year.

Like this:

00f0f_aeMwBrrjZnI_600x450.jpg

Asking $4500, shows 10K miles on the odo. Four-into one. Tell-tale Dynojet Stage 7 oil filler cap SS braided line, gotta figure it's been jetted for the exhaust. Triple-opposed calipers on the front! Case guards & sissy bar. Beefy fork brace. Very clean. https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/6125336767.html

Gen II? Asking $10K. Muscle-bike touring, anyone? https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/6085150177.html

00N0N_iAq0QVtGTtX_600x450.jpg

2009 Yamaha vmax 1700 2nd gen v four, 1687 cc 200 hp stock. has $6000.00 in extras verifiable
windshield, customized flex handlebars, custom grips,levers, mirrors, bars and hardware.
boss saddle bags and barrel bag. vance and hines total exhaust. quick shifter fuel interrupter
dynojet fuel commander V
Yamaha acc. 240 wheel and tire, very fat !
custom back rest custom passenger back rest with extension
lots of led lighting
custom belly fairing
smart phone holder and hookup
custom rear tail light assembly
custom front turn signals in radiator
front footpegs
custom parts powder coated
vmax bike cover
original wheel and exhaust system

Welcome home, and happy 'Max-purchase hunting! If you take your time, I bet you can get a sweet deal, something in good shape, few miles, and a newer year.

Like this:

Asking $4500, shows 10K miles on the odo. Four-into one. Tell-tale Dynojet Stage 7 oil filler cap SS braided line, gotta figure it's been jetted for the exhaust. Triple-opposed calipers on the front! Case guards & sissy bar. Beefy fork brace. Very clean. https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/6125336767.html

Gen II? Asking $10K. Muscle-bike touring, anyone? https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/mcy/6085150177.html

2009 Yamaha vmax 1700 2nd gen v four, 1687 cc 200 hp stock. has $6000.00 in extras verifiable
windshield, customized flex handlebars, custom grips,levers, mirrors, bars and hardware.
boss saddle bags and barrel bag. vance and hines total exhaust. quick shifter fuel interrupter
dynojet fuel commander V
lots of led lighting
custom belly fairing
front footpegs
vmax bike cover

Hey max rider. Where did you purchase your. front pegs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like this:

dynojet fuel commander V
lots of led lighting
custom belly fairing
front footpegs
vmax bike cover

This is just my opinion;

The Gent2 seems to be a bike that the owner should've bought a full dressed Yamaha or Honda. To me doing all that to a Vmax is just wrong. Once again that's just my personal opinion. As far as being fast as it's advertised we all know that the Vmax is fast, with that box [luggage racks] on the end of his bike how much drag does he have and how much "fast"really still have.

I give props that he must've been a Vmax fan and he sure has the right to do whatever he wants to his Vmax but as far as the optics I'm not a fan.

Hey y'all. I successfully escaped Hungary and typing this near Seattle.

Good to be home. Thankful for a one-way ticket.

That dressed Gen2 would have looked a whole lot better with some sleeker bags and trunk.. In my opinion, chrome studs all over everything went the way of fringed leather.. Gone. And not missed..

I saw a Valkyre one day at Americade. This bike had to have 200 studs all over everything.
Except ONE STUD fell out of the middle of the saddlebag lid. Stuck out like a newcomer to a nudist colony..... You couldn't help but notice it.. That would have drove me nuts..

HEY Y'ALL,

Arrived in OKC safely after 3 days driving a U-Haul truck pulling a car from Seattle.

Start my new job on Monday.

I just searched where Oklahoma city is. Looks like a straight shot up highway 35 to Seans shop. Your pretty close to the "candy Store" ruffly 152 miles, 2 hrs 16 minutes. Of course that's doing the speed limit :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back