One of them days

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I had big plans yesterday to work on the max but it was definitely a Monday. I bent down to pick up the dog dish and came back up to meet the sharp corner of a kitchen cabinet. I saw nothing but spots and hit the floor for a bit. I had Christine tape my forehead back together as it was open pretty good and I was useless seeing spots all day. I still have a headache from hell buy at least not seeing spots today. I hate it when days start like that. One more scar to add to the collection. I guess I was trying to make an x with the other scar but missed Or maybe I'm just trying to get the whole CaptainKyle pirate look going. I took the picture this morning since I taped it quick yesterday to try to stop the freaking bleeding

Attachments

• 20150331_115301.jpg
    20150331_115301.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 51
ARGH that look's like it hurt Captain.

Condolences . That had to have hurt. Keep a close eye ( no pun intended ) on your vision , balance , etc. for the next couple days . Concussions can be deadly if not attended to properly , especially for those of us over the age of 35 . LOL

Thats as good as when i opened my truck door into my face while attempting to get my beer out of the truck, lol. Wasnt as big, but it was right between the eyes n bled like crazy! Hope ya feel better!

Condolences . That had to have hurt. Keep a close eye ( no pun intended ) on your vision , balance , etc. for the next couple days . Concussions can be deadly if not attended to properly , especially for those of us over the age of 35 . LOL

Yeah I did not do anything yesterday because I felt off & kept seeing them damn spots. I made sure I did not go right to sleep as I know they tell you not to even though I did get really tired feeling & wanted to. I managed to stay up until 8 with out dozing off.

Now that's a good one!

Yes you got a concussion. A few more of those and you can sue the NFL. :biglaugh:

Yeah I have ate more ibuprofen that I normally do which is a lot they did not seem to help much though. Oh well not the first time & probably wont be the last. I just wished I could have got it lined up with that other scar & made a perfect X

Yeah I have ate more ibuprofen that I normally do which is a lot they did not seem to help much though. Oh well not the first time & probably wont be the last. I just wished I could have got it lined up with that other scar & made a perfect X

I feel for you...I do. Superglue works really well for things like this....just dont glue your eyelids shut....or open..lol

I think a little bondo and 1600 grit will take care of that scar !! Hang in there Kyle ..

LOL ! I think that scar is there to stay along with the one beside it . I am definitely not trying to get the Manson Look either. Hopefully I don't bash my head to many more times there aint to much left to be knocked out:biglaugh:

You should have made up a really cool story, like you had to fight off a bear that was trying to ravage your v-max er sumtin LOL Hope you feel better soon !

You should have made up a really cool story, like you had to fight off a bear that was trying to ravage your v-max er sumtin LOL Hope you feel better soon !

I guess I should have thought up a better story maybe next time:biglaugh: It kind of sucks we had a nice ride planned down the Blue Ridge Parkway today but I tried my helmet on this morning & head definitely does not want a helmet on it so it looks like were going to go be tourist in Pigeon Forge

Latest posts

Back