REDBONE Avatars !!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m-cman

Alien Abductee
Reaction score
OK, I am getting old and cannot see those tiny pics Redbone places in his posts. They are not down-loadable in a size that can be seen either. :damn angry:

Here is my proposal:

Set up an album in the Gallery titled "Redbone Avatars". Let Redbone post full size pics of all those beautiful ladies in this album. He could pick the best of the bunch, however I don't remember a bad one ever! Since they are not nudes, it is not in any way distasteful (at least not to me!). I happen to be partial to redheads as many of those pics seem to be. I am sure this would be agreeable to all the guys on this forum.

So what do you say? Is this a good idea or what? Hopefully Redbone would be amenable to this if we asked him nicely!! :clapping:

Redbone gallery link: http://www.vmaxforum.net/album.php?albumid=597

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea! I think he should be nominated and given an award for all the intensely pleasurable eye candy he has provided for a bunch of dirty ole V Max dudes!:rofl_200::clapping::clapping: Mike

So you mean like a "boner jams" greatest-hits collection? :rofl_200:
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I think that's a horrible idea! I don't think it's ok to exploit women in tiny cloths just so a bunch of dirty old men can set around pleasuring themselves, utterly disgusting!

Great idea! I think he should be nominated and given an award for all the intensely pleasurable eye candy he has provided for a bunch of dirty ole V Max dudes!:rofl_200::clapping::clapping: Mike
+1! Brian's Avatars continually stimulate the male libido, and have inspired me to ask "what about our female readership? Aren't they being shortchanged?"
So with this in mind, I recently added my own avatar - my high school graduation/30th birthday photo. Soak me up, Ladies. Let your feverish imaginations run wild.
Miles

Yeah, I think Brian should given a special award by the moderators for his avatar awesomeness! Come on mods, what do you say?????

I think that's a horrible idea! I don't think it's ok to exploit women in tiny cloths just so a bunch of dirty old men can set around pleasuring themselves, utterly disgusting!
i WHY ? , I HAVE PLENTY OF PAPER TOWELS ! . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back