Motorcycle Gear Closeout Pricing Thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4gasem

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I know a lot of us have bought stuff from www.newenough.com and others so I thought it'd be a neat idea to start a thread that is basically used for deals we find out there.

I will start it buy posting these up. I just bought a pair. My A* gloves are toast so I needed something new. I found these and about pooped! I like Cortech stuff. It's always fit well, been priced well, and lasted.

http://www.newenough.com/street/clo...y_tour_master/injector_motorcycle_gloves.html

So if you find any crazy deals, post them here for us!

Oh and if you can think of a better name for this thread please let me know. I am having a brain fart... lol

I run a Joe Rocket which is made by HJC and it's a GREAT helmet for the money...

Can't go wrong for 65 bucks IMO.

Chris

If anyone is planning to buy something from new enough, let me know. I have a 10% off coupon that is transferable. Good till Oct 2nd or so. I have no intention to use it. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I can forward the coupon to you.

If anyone is planning to buy something from new enough, let me know. I have a 10% off coupon that is transferable. Good till Oct 2nd or so. I have no intention to use it. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I can forward the coupon to you.

NICE! What's it good on? Probably not clearance items right?

If so I am going to beat you for not posting that up a few days ago... lol

Chris

THANK YOU! Been looking for a new helmet at the right price.

How does it do as far as air flow and shield fogging?

np man i really like it

airflow is better than the cl-15 i used to run but not great as i have never tried other helmets.. i bet its good for the price tho.

shield fog is nonexistent with the clear shield. tinted its pretty bad under 45 degrees. i usually have to pop it up a bit and get a nose/breath guard.

I got my gloves guys... WOW!!! Nicest gloves I've had yet... I've mostly worn Alpine Star in the past. These are AMAZING... Especially for 40 bucks!

Chris

NICE! What's it good on? Probably not clearance items right?

If so I am going to beat you for not posting that up a few days ago... lol

Chris

Redeem Discount Code

Discount Code Added to Cart!

Your discount code for 10% Off has been added to your cart!
You won't see it there until you add an item or two, so Go Shopping!
Please note: Due to manufacturer advertising restrictions, discount is not valid on AGV, Alpinestars, Icon, Moose Racing, Sidi, or Thor products. Discount does not include shipping charges or any new gift certificates purchased. Discount is not valid on orders placed by phone.

I just got it in my email yesterday.

HJC helmets about 1/2 off. i run this helmet and like them. not the best out there but snell and DOT for $65:

http://www.denniskirk.com/jsp/produ....com&l=220837_HTML&u=103429455&mid=60060&jb=0

Bought one last week. Came in yesterday. Ordered a fender for the MX bike too. Altogether including shipping was less than $100. I was surprised at how light the box was. I thought maybe the helmet didn't ship.

All in all seems like a great deal for a decent lid. My only complaint is that the cheek pads are a bit tight against my fat mug.

you can get different size cheek pads from hjc. but i've found that hjc cheek pads mold within a week or two.

All cheek pads break down. Unless they're REALLY REALLY tight, I wouldn't bother changing them.

Helmets are meant to fit tight.

Chris

Took a trip to Iron Pony in Columbus last weekend, and bought myself and my son some ATV off-road riding gear in the clearance section. Two pair of pants, two jerseys, two goggles, one helmet and some stickers for $200. The store is huge, and they have a giant selection of everything for on and off road riding....including new and used bikes! Online address is www.ironpony.com

Clearance on a lot of Alpinestars stuff at MC Superstore. Surprisingly, it's not all XX-Small or 4XL, most sizes are still available.

Latest posts

Back