New Forum Subjects

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
How about adding a couple of additional subjects to the forum as someone else previously mentioned.

1. 1/4 mile times / dyno runs
2. aftermarket parts or a mods subject.
3. rides / vmax gatherings
4. venders / discouts etc.

Just some thoughts

I like #'s 2, 3, and 4. But the first one could go in the general Vmax section

maleko89 said:
Can we add a sectio for Tech Tips? Check out www.vmaxchat.com. They have a page like this and it's very helpful.

Mark
That is a nice Tech section. :clapping:I want to make something like that here, and a VMAx FAQ area... well the list is pretty long. It is going to take a bit of time as I'm working on everything solo.

Adding new forum subjects is an on going thing and with a creative person like the one who started this site it will keep growing .
May I suggest a paypal contribution button? so the site management doesn't become costly and burdensome to its creator.
Ibrahim
________
Fifth-generation Taurus

Attachments

• dog-sitting-chair.jpg
    dog-sitting-chair.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
firefly said:
Adding new forum subjects is an on going thing and with a creative person like the one who started this site it will keep growing .
May I suggest a paypal contribution button? so the site management doesn't become costly and burdensome to its creator.
Ibrahim

I'll eventually end up with a Paypal thing if people want to be a "Site Supporter", but I've got to work out some other things first, like porting this over to its own domain.

I'll ditto #3 in the original post. A Rides/Gatherings forum would be cool. As the site grows, I'd like to actually go out and ride with some fellow Maxers :punk0000:

Having a separate section to view if anybody is planning a last minute (or scheduled) day trip would be cool.

Latest posts

Back