First post

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Hoo hah, I get to be first post!

I have looked at their catalog before, they have a good selection of nearly whatever you could dream of.

Just looked at their wheels but I cannot spend $1400 now on a rear wheel, which looks to be their cheapest.

Here is one of the best-looking offerings in the catalog!

Attachments

• john.jpg
    john.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 162
And you can't afford the wheel? Then that's way out of your price range. :)

And you can't afford the wheel? Then that's way out of your price range. :)

http://www.exactrep.com/acatalog/index.html
for the '85-'07 catalog

"If it flies, floats, or fornicates, rent it, don't buy it!"

thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Exactrep has a great selection but shipping cost a fortune to get it over here! I have purchased some small things and it still costs plenty.

I have looked at their catalog before, they have a good selection of nearly whatever you could dream of.

Just looked at their wheels but I cannot spend $1400 now on a rear wheel, which looks to be their cheapest.

I bought a lot of things from ALOT of different countries so shipping is just part of having unique items for my bike. I definitely have plans to buy quite a few items from Exactrep. I'm laying out my plan now, just gotta figure in what order to do the mods this year. Glad they became part of this forum and hope they do well here. Ed✨

There was a wheel in that picture? :D

Gents,

As I am in the UK it might be cheaper for the parts to come via me if it is any help to anyone?

Exectrep are a fab company to deal with and boy do they know their stuff.

Just let me know if I can help at all.

Latest posts

Back