Deals Gap Rally

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXXMAX

Reaction score
There is a Rally at Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort US 129 (Tail of the Dragon) Robbinsville N C the weekend of Sept 12-13. # for room reservations 828 498 2231. The Resort has a web site for more info.
This is a fine time of the year to ride the Smoky Mts. of North Carolina, not so HOT.
If this is on your bucket list, or you haven`t rode this area now is the time to do it. We have had great Rallies the past few years with no accidents. (YEA) hope this run keeps going.
Call for reservations at the Resort and be there.
If you need more info you can call me, Tom Rouse 606 789 9213 :clapping:

CRAP! So many rallies - so few days off to attend them all! (not to mention funds)

There is a Rally at Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort US 129 (Tail of the Dragon) Robbinsville N C the weekend of Sept 12-13. # for room reservations 828 498 2231. The Resort has a web site for more info.
This is a fine time of the year to ride the Smoky Mts. of North Carolina, not so HOT.
If this is on your bucket list, or you haven`t rode this area now is the time to do it. We have had great Rallies the past few years with no accidents. (YEA) hope this run keeps going.
Call for reservations at the Resort and be there.
If you need more info you can call me, Tom Rouse 606 789 9213 :clapping:

Thanks Tom. I spoke to John last week and he mentioned it in our ramblings about everything from his Max being down with clutch issues to my recent bout with the big " C " , but I didn't ask him the dates for the Rally at the Dragon. Hope to see you there.

Paul :punk:

Attachments

• Group 3   5-28-12 1068.jpg
    Group 3 5-28-12 1068.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Back