looking for a Vmax mechaniuc in Sarasota / bradenton florida area

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickr345

Reaction score
Recently moved to Sarasota / Bradenton area and looking for a Vmax mechanic. Any
suggestions would ne appreciated

Stay the hell away from dealers. There's enough information here on the Forum to allow you to do almost everything to a VMax. Besides that, there are lots of extremely knowledgeable folks here who would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

'There are no stupid questions' - Nobody here is gonna give you any flak for asking for advice or help.

And, welcome to the forum! Stop by often. I've been riding a VMax over 30 years, and I still am learning stuff about it every time I come here.

Recently moved to Sarasota / Bradenton area and looking for a Vmax mechanic. Any

+1 to Bill’s comments on knowledgeable people and on doing it all yourself. There’s a link on here to get you the owners manual and the service manual, if you don’t have the paperback already. Welcome to the forum, and hope you find the forum very helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try pm'ing captainkyle, he was in the area just north of there, and may still know of someone reputable.

If you have a tear-down & don't want to do it yourself, if you want to go to Ft. Lauderdale, I have someone here who's very good, and reasonable.

Try Jims cycle repair in North Fort Myers Fl off I 75 & Bayshore dr. Very honest been in business over 25yrs fair prices call 239 995 1000 closed on Mondays. Jim works on Honda & Yahama . worth the ride also 239 464 1572 jack z.

Latest posts

Back