Day's Inn Somerset.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
I'm assuming that this is the place to be again for Thunder...
Any word about the discount for VMOA offered by the motel?

We're gonna need a couple rooms, my buddy's riding out a Triumph Rocket 3, and is planning on staying with the group...

I called the Days Inn and they will honor the same rate they have for the prior years of $74.99/night.

They have the entire back section blocked off as usual.

Hi Bill,

Here is the VMOA official page dedicated to the Thunder event:

http://www.vmoa.net/modules/extcal/event.php?event=43

I have a call in to the Days Inn now confirming everything up so once I get confirmation later today, I will update the VMOA page to reflect the detailed information.

Thanks,

Mike

Guys pm me and let me know if anyone will be doing the ride from sumerset days inn to west Virginia mountains and back. Im sure we have at least 4 going so far. As of right now it will be a one day ride that will leave the days inn parking lot around 7am and get back around 5pm. Maybe 3pm depending on how quick the group wants to get back. We did this ride last year and let me tell you it packs alot of fun. Most of riding is one road to the mountain and back and that road has alot of twisty and gas. As for the mountain roads you would have see it for yourself. Lots off cool mountain roads.:punk:

Guys pm me and let me know if anyone will be doing the ride from sumerset days inn to west Virginia mountains and back. Im sure we have at least 4 going so far. As of right now it will be a one day ride that will leave the days inn parking lot around 7am and get back around 5pm. Maybe 3pm depending on how quick the group wants to get back. We did this ride last year and let me tell you it packs alot of fun. Most of riding is one road to the mountain and back and that road has alot of twisty and gas. As for the mountain roads you would have see it for yourself. Lots off cool mountain roads.:punk:

Sounds like a run I would be up for. Hopefully I can attend Thunder this year on Toxic instead of in my car......:eusa_dance:

Now i know how you got your name skatchy. let's just get that bike done and get it to Thunder. I haven't heard from many others about going on the ride yet. as of right now we have a possible of seven goin. So we might Only have one group.

I'll be up for this if I make it up to Thunder this year.....

Now i know how you got your name skatchy. let's just get that bike done and get it to Thunder. I haven't heard from many others about going on the ride yet. as of right now we have a possible of seven goin. So we might Only have one group.

Toxic is never quite done LOL! Going to get the stator replaced here in a couple weeks and then a couple minor things and up and running.

Jim do you know what is planed for the event this year.

So far it's the event date and location that's posted on the VMOA board. There has been a little discussion on here but you (Mike) started that conversation, I believe.

So far it's the event date and location that's posted on the VMOA board. There has been a little discussion on here but you (Mike) started that conversation, I believe.

I oversee this event and the VMOA website. There is another thread I just updated earlier today about Thunder. This is an event for the us all and therefore we all need to voice our thoughts on how we want the event to evolve.....

I have my reservations for Thunder in June. The last 2 years the Banquet was great and it was close. Hopefully we can do that again and have a choice of rides to different areas.

Ron

I like the Sat night party, you know it's good when the cops show up, right Rick??...............:biglaugh:..................Tom.

Latest posts

Back