Float bowl orifices

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maleko89

Staff member
Reaction score
While cleaning Neil's carbs I decided to use a small piece of copper wire strand to map out where each float bowl orifice went to. Thanks to Mike Costa for the idea. Using the wire also helps unplug those tiny holes...especially the bypass outlets just above the throttle valve.

Mark

Attachments

• Float Bowl orifices.jpg
    Float Bowl orifices.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 611
Last edited:
While cleaning Neil's carbs I decided to use a small piece of copper wire strand to map out where each float bowl orifice went to. Thanks to Mike Costa for the idea. Using the wire also helps unplug those tiny holes...especially the bypass outlets just above the throttle valve.

Mark

This looks like it would be really useful, but the resolution is not good enough to see what is written. I would love too see a higher res pic up somewhere.

Thanks for sharing Mark,
Steve

That's the best I can do. Best thing would be do save it to your PC and then edit it so you can zoom. Otherwise, PM me and I'll email it to you.

Mark

Mark

Looking good Mark, almost as clean as they were when you got them! :biglaugh:

:cheers:

Neil

Latest posts

Back