Grips?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bdmarshall77

Reaction score
Recently purchased Super Streat Black Handlebars from Morleys Muscle. I have looked at a ton of grips so far Kuryakn Riot Universals, Arlen Ness Deep Cuts, and Driven are good looking options. What have you guys found out? I understand some throttle tube adjustments are necessary however what have you guys found out works for your ride? The style is huge, however, comfort is a must.
:bang head::ummm:

I just got some Oxford heated grips for my other bike and I love them. They heat very well and also dampen vibration somewhat better than the OEM grips. If your charging system is up to the task I highly recommend them. They'll extend my season until they start salting the roads.

I put Avon Custom Contour Black Grips on my 2006. Had to chop I think it was 1/4" off each bar end. They're REAL Niiiiccceee. Smaller, stiff and nice adn blacked out.
I've put Pro Grip Galindo Superbike Grips on my 1984 XJ750RL and they are simple, wear great and again are smaller and stiff.

I've use Rizoma's on my last 2 VMax's.

Great quality and they look real nice IMO.

bar 3.jpg

bar 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back