1985 Eliminator I might pick up for giggles

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be interested in 1 if you still have it when I get rid of this max. Color does not matter to me it would end up black if it was mine. I can lay a slick paint job down on it.

OK, just let me know, I've always got something in the queue. You can still get the decals for the tank too, so painting it black is probably the best way to go anyway (easier to match than the red). Just contact me when you're ready to pull the trigger on something. :punk:

Your killing me Tex. I'm waiting to get back to work (road construction) so moneys tight. I'd snatch that red one up in a heart beat. I loved mine. It was black, off the showroom floor.

Your killing me Tex. I'm waiting to get back to work (road construction) so moneys tight. I'd snatch that red one up in a heart beat. I loved mine. It was black, off the showroom floor.

Don't worry, I'm pretty good at finding Eliminators around here, I've found at least a dozen in the 2.5 years I've been up here, I'm sure there will be more coming down the pike. I just need room more than anything else, a dozen bikes in a two car garage is about 2 bikes too many, I have to pull 3 bikes out to work on 1. LOL. I hate getting to the point where I can't even buy another bike, simply for not having anyplace to put them.

OK, just let me know, I've always got something in the queue. You can still get the decals for the tank too, so painting it black is probably the best way to go anyway (easier to match than the red). Just contact me when you're ready to pull the trigger on something. :punk:

Keeping my fingers crossed I can do something on the red one soon. I have no idea about titles in TN but I am sure I can figure out something. Hell I am still technically a Florida resident right now.

Latest posts

Back