top speed of your vmax?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rusty, Well i am finally able to take some time for myself. The cabins are rented, the house is built, and the back yard is fenced for the dogs. Life is good!!

Barry

Awesome Barry, Good to hear it.......Even when you're working hard you're living the life of Rielly up there, don't expect any sympathy from me:biglaugh: you know it's a vacation compared to before!!

Seriously tho, glad you're here

I just had mine to 140. It had some left. I didn't. The wind was too much. The neck strain from the full face helmet was a bit much. That and the switching lanes while the frame did its snake thing. Was pretty smooth though and quite a rush. I've gone faster on crotch rockets but the vmax's riding position makes it way more thrilling. The stock brakes with aftermarket rotors and stainless lines with HH pads did great slowing her down. I think she shows her colors 0--100. I've run with some of those crotch rockets and they aren't coming up on me till I'm hitting third. Pretty impressive for a 580lb machine. The bike just has style, not like every other plastic clone bike. It's been an absolute pleasure to own and be friends with other Vmax owners. They are a class above the rest. True motorcycle enthusiasts

I had my 2007 with Sean's jet kit in it and I last saw 145 and then started to get a slight wobble so I stopped looking anywhere else except the handlebars and the road :rofl_200:

Had it up to 220kms "136mph" last weekend, was still pulling good. Small spit fire wind screen & a 140lb rider, LOL

I got one of mine up to 265kph but it was clocked by a friend in a gen2 busa so I think I can discount a bit from that. I couldn't see the speed as mine chin was dug into the gauges

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

About 135 two weeks ago running down a couple of kids in a new WRX... Lol. That's when the rhythm wobble started. The look on their faces was priceless! Why can't I outrun this Harley????!!!! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back