Stock V-max 1/4 Mile

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

COP RUNNER

Reaction score
Does Anyone Know What A Bone Stock 2006 V-max Will Do In The 1/4 Mile ?? I'm 44 Years Old,i Used To Have A 10.15 1/4 Mile Gxr1100 !! The Only Reason I Even Care Is, Some 20 Year Old Kid I Know,has A 600cc Rice Rocket Fuelinjected With A Pipe & Keeps Talking All Kinds Of Smack !!but He Will Only Race Me At The Drag Stip Because Of The Police !! (proves He Has No Balls!!),im Not Going Out There To Lose!!! I No Its Nowere Near 10.15 ,but Im Not Sure How Fast A 600cc Rice Rocket Is, In Short, I Need To No My Odds With My Bike Stock !!!! Plus I Weigh 190 Lbs. He's Looks About 125lbs.

Does Anyone Know What A Bone Stock 2006 V-max Will Do In The 1/4 Mile ?? I'm 44 Years Old,i Used To Have A 10.15 1/4 Mile Gxr1100 !! The Only Reason I Even Care Is, Some 20 Year Old Kid I Know,has A 600cc Rice Rocket Fuelinjected With A Pipe & Keeps Talking All Kinds Of Smack !!but He Will Only Race Me At The Drag Stip Because Of The Police !! (proves He Has No Balls!!),im Not Going Out There To Lose!!! I No Its Nowere Near 10.15 ,but Im Not Sure How Fast A 600cc Rice Rocket Is, In Short, I Need To No My Odds With My Bike Stock !!!! Plus I Weigh 190 Lbs. He's Looks About 125lbs.

If he knows how to drag race he'll beat ya! He's got less weight and probably 104 or so HP but only about 45lbft of torque but less weight rules. You'd probably not see him till half track where he'd pass ya slowly...:whistlin:

Stock is low 11's with a good rider. His is probably very high tens or so... Really comes down to the rider but either way he only has half the CC so it's amazing what they can do!

not sure about him having no balls ..sounds like a smart kid to me....theres lots of excuses in the street...at the track theres none...probably a 50/50...whoever the better rider is will win....if he gets a jump the max dont have the power to run the 600 down and pass

Dont know about the times but the fact the 20 year old 'Kid' will only race at the race track...well that actually says a lot to me about his character. Sounds to me he is responsible and well grounded. Kudos to his parents for raising him right. My son is only 13 and I hope he grows up with half the sense this kid has.
Dont know what the laws are in New Jersey for street racing but they are plenty stiff here in California. Yeah I might sound like a dead beat but oh well.
Flame suit on :eusa_dance:
Cheers:cheers:

I would go for a few practice sessons(TNT).See how you do.Low 11's,then take him up on the strip race.Unless he has experience you should beat him just with a better reaction time.

I've seen the average rider usually turn high 11's or even 12's. An experienced rider will get that down quite a bit. It's all about the 60' time.

I'd like to think I am a pretty good rider and have gotten my 05 to 11.40's but it had a bald rear tire. I think a good tire and i could have seen 11.20's.

The fastest i've been able to get a nearly stock vmax (front end strapped and header and jet kit) is 10.98 @121. I had another one I rode this racing season that was very strong and it ran 11.05 for it's best time. I'm 6' 200lbs. The next fastest I have seen on a nearly stock vmax was 11.30's. Most of the time I see them in the 11.50's for decent riders.

Sean Morley

but the fact the 20 year old 'Kid' will only race at the race track...well that actually says a lot to me about his character. Sounds to me he is responsible and well grounded. Kudos to his parents for raising him right.

I kind of thought the same thing as you, but It seems the youngster's sensibility is getting him ridiculed by his "elder"

:whistlin:

Ya, good luck with the 600s now in the 1/4, they will pass you before the end of the race. You would be better off in the 1/8 race against him. Sorry to say that unless he blows his launch, he will win.

Hey, Im Not Dogging The Kid For Wanting To Race Me At The Strip!! He's A Friend Of Mine ! But Its Not Because He's Responsible, It's Because He's Lost His Drives License 4 Times With His Supercharged Firebird Racing It On The Street !!! They Wont Let Him Race It At The Strip Because, It's To Fast Not To Have At Least A 6 Point Cage !!

Re: Tim 1/4 Mile V-max

:ummm: Huh!

Not sure what you're talking about.

Edit: Ohhh! now it makes more sense. I see, actually part of a differant thread.

Last edited:

Hey, Im Not Dogging The Kid For Wanting To Race Me At The Strip!! He's A Friend Of Mine ! But Its Not Because He's Responsible, It's Because He's Lost His Drives License 4 Times With His Supercharged Firebird Racing It On The Street !!! They Wont Let Him Race It At The Strip Because, It's To Fast Not To Have At Least A 6 Point Cage !!

People drive here in TN all the time with no liscenses. Remember you only get in trouble racing on the streets when you stop for the police.. I stopped one time on my GSXR :bang head: and got a 300 ticket in PA I swore to myself I wouldnt ever stop again for a cop while riding my motorcycle. Its been 16 yrs since than and many exciting rides with flashing lights behind me. :-D

People drive here in TN all the time with no liscenses. Remember you only get in trouble racing on the streets when you stop for the police.. I stopped one time on my GSXR :bang head: and got a 300 ticket in PA I swore to myself I wouldnt ever stop again for a cop while riding my motorcycle. Its been 16 yrs since than and many exciting rides with flashing lights behind me. :-D

Now that makes less sense than the original post, But for a completely different reason.

:thumbs up:

:biglaugh:

Not sure how fast the cops are around here but I can tell ya this - they have really fast radios ! :biglaugh:

All They Ever Said On The Radio About Me Is " I Lost Him ''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've reached back and bent the plate up a time or two.Mostly I used to run on my motocross bikes as a kid.That was some fun!

Me To, Dirt Bikes -street Bikes-even On Foot !!!! Its The Thrill Of The Chase That No Video Game Can Recreate !!!!!!! Cop Runner Forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well sounds like the kid you where talking about has more balls than you..and probably more smarts also...dont try down playing your first statement by calling him a friend...he called you out to drag race so grow a pair and find out for your self if you can take the 600

well sounds like the kid you where talking about has more balls than you..and probably more smarts also...dont try down playing your first statement by calling him a friend...he called you out to drag race so grow a pair and find out for your self if you can take the 600

113s&s where you born in New England?:ummm:

Latest posts

Back