Cycle One-off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cycle One-off

Reaction score
Just a heads up. I'm wrapping up a couple big jobs for a some very patient guys right now. I really can't take on anything more at this point so if you order with me it will be a couple weeks if its not in stock. Please email at [email protected] and PM here to get lead times. If you have a order in and can't wait I have no problem refunding you. I moved to a larger location and tha was not a smooth transition at all. Just a small example of what went on was the rigging company dropped my mill not once but twice. Not fun at all. It is fixed and up and running thank god.

Tom at COO

I'm still waiting on that brake bar you shipped me Tom maybe the post office lost it could I get the tracking information please thank you James Ware

Tom I've gotten many emails from you about my frontend .

One came June 25th from PayPal saying " Your Package Is On Its Way".

Now the latest from you, sent on 7/3, saying "your stuff is all done" about the stuff that's "on its way"

I ordered back on 3/17, half down 3/22 as asked, paid in full as asked 5/2 when you said its done.

I JUST WANT MY PARTS THAT YOU SAID ARE DONE.

If it was about the money I wouldn't have waited the

5 plus months

This is written after reading your post knowing that you haven't even answered my emails

but your posting here!

Last edited:
Hi Gent,

I'm not sure I'm getting all my emails here. I'm going to have contact the support group for the site to see if there is a issue. I did get one last night from you and will give you a call today. You will have the parts for your build by the weekend.

Tom

New email for Cycle One-off

Just a heads up. I'm wrapping up a couple big jobs for a some very patient guys right now. I really can't take on anything more at this point so if you order with me it will be a couple weeks if its not in stock. Please email at [email protected] and PM here to get lead times. If you have a order in and can't wait I have no problem refunding you. I moved to a larger location and tha was not a smooth transition at all. Just a small example of what went on was the rigging company dropped my mill not once but twice. Not fun at all. It is fixed and up and running thank god.

Tom at COO

Well this seams to be working with the PMs also. I am pretty sure there's a email problem. I opened a Gmail account for COO.

Please use this
[email protected]

I updated the web site with the new email [email protected] please use it from now on. I will check once a hour today but I have to work/machine or no one is getting any parts..lol

Tom

Tom, I read your post on the forums. I get it, you are very busy, but I ordered and paid for a simple Fender Eliminator on June 12th. On June 19th you said you would ship on June 20th. Then on July 3rd you said you would ship on July 5th. It is now July 15th and now I either get no response from you or I get these cryptic email messages like “I’ll get that shipping info for you” and then nothing.
What I want is my part shipped...period. I don’t want a refund, I want the part. I need it shipped now. If you are that far behind you need to hire help.

Last edited:
Tom are you ever going to ship my brake bar you keep promising and I keep waiting I would like to buy some other parts from you but with this kind of service I don't know thank you James Ware

Hi James, I sent you a message on PayPal. I'm not mailing anything until Tuesday. Let me know if you cant wait as I'll refund you. Also please use the new email address [email protected] as the old one isn't working.

Tom, been well over a year now. How's the repair on my water pump cover coming along. Getting a bit beyond a joke now and I must say I have been pretty bloody patient if you ask me!!!! If it wasn't $300 NZ worth I would of just written it off but it's not!!!! Please answer my emails or something and get on with it.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Tom, been well over a year now. How's the repair on my water pump cover coming along. Getting a bit beyond a joke now and I must say I have been pretty bloody patient if you ask me!!!! If it wasn't $300 NZ worth I would of just written it off but it's not!!!! Please answer my emails or something and get on with it.

Sent from my 0PJA10 using Tapatalk

Shane, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty certain Cycle One-Off is no longer in business. He refunded me some money for a couple of items I ordered a while back now. Hopefully, he is still doing your pump, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Someone else on here probably will know more.

Matt

Can someone in Rochester NY see if a local inquiry can turn up some info? Say, a visit to their known address?

From the web site:

New name new email new V-max service.
[email protected]

Only sell parts in stock.
Only sell what's on the web site.
Never take requests for custom parts.
We are phasing out the name Cycle One-off.

Policies and important information
Contact information
How are we doing? Let us know. Your comments are essential to our delivering the ultimate in quality service.

Contact us via e-mail (please supply as much information as possible to avoid unnecessary delays):

Contact us with questions relating to:
Quotes/Special Orders Search Suggestions/Enhancements Supplier/New Product Inquiries Technical Product Inquiries Web site

Contact us by mail:

Vmaxparts.com
P.O.Box 15415
Rochester,NY 14615

Latest posts

Back