Beware of LeatherUp.com

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never trust reviews on a manufacturer/factory store website unless I have had prior good experiences with them. 4.5-5 stars with 1k reviews on Amazon however is good as gold with the only exception being a factory defect that would probably be taken care of immediately by said reputable vender.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If you search Amazon for Xelement jackets... which are sold by Leatherup... you will find virtually all the reviews are excellent... a few are not, but majority are.

Similar to PC vs MAC, how can we knock or put down what we don't actually know since we have not used it? I have used Leatherup and have absolutely no issues... have the guys that are knocking leatherup actually used them???? Hmmm.....

As I said in an earlier post; Many third world country leather mfg. have taken to sewing counterfeit labels into their sub standard leather goods... this is very prevalent with stuff coming from Pakistan!

I never have purchased from Leatherup so I cannot comment on their products. I have purchased most of my gear through MotorcycleGear.com (formerly known as NewEnough.com) and they gladly accepted two returns of my Joe Rocket Sonic jacket until I figured out their sizing. I did pay for return shipping but their shipping and excellent service made it a painless process.
Speaking of Joe Rocket, I had a arm adjuster rubber snap break after 3 (maybe 4 years?) years and they gladly shipped a replacement snap that I had a local upholstery shop install for me. The Sonic has worked flawlessly for me otherwise and could recommend it for all but very warm riding climes.

Leather Shirts for Men | Get the Sexy and Unique Look

Leather Baba offers a wide array of leather shirts for men. No matter where you plan to rock your leather shirts, you can be confident that you will look stylish, sexy and will be turning heads.
Leather Shirts for men

Latest posts

Back