Maxgasser monkey bussinesss sale !

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
I have a new mod monkey and he requires ALOT more food then the last, as a result we( the MM, my wife and I) have Decided to have a MAXGASSER MONKEY BUSSINESS SALE. this sale will run untill the end of june. Orignal price is $459 + shipping , SALE PRICE is $409 shipped in the US A savings of around $75. I will work with non US customers on shipping.

I hope you and your monkeys will take advantage of this sale, your ass will love you for it! and so will my MM. Call , PM or email with any questions.

Attachments

• 234 blue vmax logo.jpg
    234 blue vmax logo.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 79
OMG I hate you. My MM just broke loose of its chains and is now perched on top off my head threatening me with biological extortion.

My MM doesnt understand the concept of paying for the whole bike before you mod it,Its getting really diffacult to deal with him ,He likes it when I build seats because he knows that $ goes to his food!

Man, you're not going to make this easy are you :) I was on the fence about getting the seat, but now I can't resist. Screw the new gauges, they can wait, new seat it is :punk:. I'll PM you with exactly what I want shortly, found a picture of a seat you did for someone and it's exactly what I want. Just have to look for it now.

Misiek93, got my Maxgasser seat a yr ago and wish I'd done it sooner !
Did several 4+ hr rides last riding season with it and the comfort of suffering no azz pains is fantastic ! Rick will take care of you and you'll be thanking yourself for getting it. :eusa_dance:

Misiek93, got my Maxgasser seat a yr ago and wish I'd done it sooner !
Did several 4+ hr rides last riding season with it and the comfort of suffering no azz pains is fantastic ! Rick will take care of you and you'll be thanking yourself for getting it. :eusa_dance:
I talked to Rick this morning. New seat is in the works :eusa_dance:

I'm excited. Didn't think this upgrade was coming around so soon:rofl_200:, so Rick's been offering up suggestions and advice. Also am gonna have to sell a bunch of stuff :bang head: and try out PATMAX's trial seats :eusa_dance:before I can place an order :punk:.

Don't have a single seat version do you? :D
:hmmm: :ummm: :bang head: I'll try to get some pics with just the front of a Maxgasser in position,you may be able to do somthing with it,maybe in combo with just a Maxgasser rear pan with no foam, give me a couple days.

Do you get any colors for that price? I need a price on grey sides, blue stitching & black down the middle?

Do you get any colors for that price? I need a price on grey sides, blue stitching & black down the middle?

You get the gray material ( i dont have it and that way you get the gray you want) Ive got the black material and the blue thread , same price + whatever the gray cost you,you will need one yard of material.

That sounds really fair. I have another question about the rear portion of the seat, could you only add 1/2 the thickness of foam so it looks a little sleeker as I am not expecting anyone to ride back their and if they do I sure don't need them on there long, hoping the wife won't catch me...haha

Sort of like the gunfighter seat look on the harleys

Im woking on a very low rear section, the dragmax. you can see pics of the proto type in the DRAGMAX THREAD. the way the seat is designed the high rear seat gives the driver back support. the covers are a specific to the foams and the foams are made in a mold. If I were to offer a cut down a rear seat I would have to have make another rear foam mold, differant rear cover pattern , so long story short I could do it but it would have to be more money and it would take a while to do also. check out the DRAGMAX PICS and let me know what you think.

I'm interested in a black w/red stitching like the one you are showing in some of your samples. I have the same red flame '06. Is that a two-tone vinyl? Would that setup qualify for the sale price? What's current ETA on them?

Thanks!
[email protected]

I'm interested in a black w/red stitching like the one you are showing in some of your samples. I have the same red flame '06. Is that a two-tone vinyl? Would that setup qualify for the sale price? What's current ETA on them?

Thanks!
[email protected]

Your timing is excellent, Im in process now of cutting covers. I cant do the flat black material. I can do all rouge, or rouge with perferated seating area, with stitching of your color choice. So to anwser your ? yes I can stitch in red,yes it is covered by the sale if orderd by 6/1/12, current ETA after placeing order is 2 - 4 weeks.

Doug, I checked my email didnt see it. How bout sending me a PM and well go from there. Cpirtle, never heard any more and I have a batch of covers going to the sewer. If any one else is Thinking bout a MAXGASSER now would be a good time to get in touch with me.

Latest posts

Back