The h(s)eat is on ....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxVMax

Reaction score
Got the maxgasser seat on today. My first mod to the bike I guess . Has the red stitching which matches the 05 red so well.
Rick has done a great job with this seat.

Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335833034481.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335833034481.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 117
Rick you had asked me in another post who I got it from. It was bought from KosRider. Who I will add went out of his way to carefully ship out the seat so promptly and well packaged to me.Ty Kosrider

Tapatalk 2

I hope you like it:biglaugh:, have you gotten any time on it yet? if you have any questions I'll try to answer them.:ummm: I still dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing to see my seats being sold used:confused2:

Cool, I hope you like it as much as he did! I guess its time to hit him up to do his GEN II seat:rofl_200: Jeff, was a pleasure to meet and chat with last year at thunder, I look forward to riding the Gen II's with him at thunder this year,hes one of the 43 guys who have helped me realize my dream

Well he only sold it because he got a gen2 and sold his gen1 with the stock seat.

Tapatalk 2

Well he only sold it because he got a gen2 and sold his gen1 with the stock seat.

Tapatalk 2

One of The beauty's of the maxgasser,:clapping: put your old seat back on and resell the maxgasser :biglaugh:, :ummm: cant do that with a cut down stock seat.

Yea Rick,
that Maxgasser seat was the BEST to ride on ! If I could have kept the 06 Gen1, the Maxgasser would have stayed with it. Having it up for sale, thought it best to have it as close to "stock" as possible; a lot of new buyers are looking for the Max's that way it seems. So swapped out the Maxgasser for the stock set-up when I posted it. It worked, sold the 06 last Saturday. If the new owner ever asks about seat upgrades, I'll steer him your way Rick ! :clapping:

Just happen to see Mark's (TxVMax) post last week that he was looking for a sl used seat, and I told him that this was exactly what he was looking for.

Mark, that seat looks awsome on your bike.... thanks for posting the pic; You will totally enjoy it ! :biglaugh:

Rick, looking forward to what you come up with for the Gen2 ! We'll talk about it over a brewski at Thunder !!

Rick, looking forward to what you come up with for the Gen2 ! We'll talk about it over a brewski at Thunder !!

I'll be looking forward to it Jeff, I may even bring a extra cut down Gen II seat.

I do have one question. Is the Maxgasser rear supposed to lock up and release from the provided stock release levers ? Mine goes in the slots but wont lock . I tried to trouble shoot it but the only thing I can think of is the bar from the back rest which is obstructing it from its full push down position.

It may be the sissybar bracket, but the maxgasser sometimes takes a hammer fist to latch. there has been one case where the grab rail had to be losened and readjusted to alllow the seat to latch. you could also try adjusting the the bolt where it bolts on, forward or back(prolly forward)

It may be the sissybar bracket, but the maxgasser sometimes takes a hammer fist to latch. there has been one case where the grab rail had to be losened and readjusted to alllow the seat to latch. you could also try adjusting the the bolt where it bolts on, forward or back(prolly forward)

Ok will do that TY !

Just reporting back after riding on tge seat for a few weeks . The Seat is just awesome !!!

Tapatalk 2

Glad your enjoying the Maxgasser Mark ! :clapping: Rick makes a GREAT seat IMO.
Can't wait to see what he does for the Gen2 !! Might need to pre-order one now ! :punk:

Latest posts

Back