maxgassers @ thunder

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistedmax

Reaction score
Anyone going to thunder interested in trying a maxgasser,I Plan on arriving noonish thursday( but its close to 500 miles so you know how that goes) and will have a couple maxgasser trial seats. if you would like to try one just yell at me when you see me or PM me and I will try to find you when I can.I will be there untill sunday morning so anyone wanting to give one a good workout will have time .

On Saturday, I pulled into the Days Inn parking lot in Somerset, PA to meet up with some guys for a ride. I got off the bike and said I was glad to move around 'cause my ass was getting a little sore.

Instantly, I hear someone say "Hey, I have a different seat you can try out if you want". I look over and say, you must be Rick?

I've never met the guy before and before we even introduce ourselves he is offering to let me borrow stuff. He walked off and returned a minute later with tools and a seat in hand. He put on a maxgasser so I could give it a trial run during the ride.

As soon as we left the parking lot, I noticed a few things. #1-more back suppport. #2-more cushion. #3-seems like I had more room for the "boys", not as much pressure in this area.

If you get the chance, I highly suggest trying one out.

Mike I hope the MAXGASSER made the ride with us more comfortable, your bike looked great ! I loved the PVC Pipe !

+1 on your bike looking GREAT Mike ! That speedo cover was kick azz !!

Big Thanks to you too Rick ... for letting me try out the cut down Gen2 seat you also brought along. Looking forward to your Gen2 seat concept; should be sweeeeet ! :punk:

hey rick imet you at the hillclimb on saturday at the thunder rally i have the 89 blue max just wanted to thank you and the other guys you were with for the hospitality and the chance to meet with fellow vmax enthusiasts ireally do love my vmax and am looking forward to hanging out with you guys again when i get some more time and can get away from my harley owner buddies thanks agian for taking the time to shoot the breeze i also checked out the badass seat you produce looks great will have to save some coin for that jewel though.

hey rick imet you at the hillclimb on saturday at the thunder rally i have the 89 blue max just wanted to thank you and the other guys you were with for the hospitality and the chance to meet with fellow vmax enthusiasts ireally do love my vmax and am looking forward to hanging out with you guys again when i get some more time and can get away from my harley owner buddies thanks agian for taking the time to shoot the breeze i also checked out the badass seat you produce looks great will have to save some coin for that jewel though.

I remember, max looked good , I liked your shirt too!

Missed you at the hotel ,you would have loved seeing all the tricked out and stock max's there , your buddies would have caught up :rofl_200:. I am glad you found the VMAXFORUM.NET , welcome , your going to love it here.

Steve, I was thinking about it today. Your the first guy in mass to have a Maxgasser ( other then me ) I hope you enjoy it !

Glad you found us here on The Forum.......it was good meeting you also. Was a beatiful day for the hill climbs ....and anything two-wheeled for that matter...............

Todd,
When you get a chance set up some pics of your bike in your albums section. I only got a quick look at your ride that day and would like to see it a little more closely.......

Latest posts

Back