maxgasser seat in california?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok then what was the point of you posting on this thread? You guys gunna deliver one out here? that would be cool..lol

Patmax is my southern distributor, Cali may be a little ride for a road trip, might be easier to just ship you a trial MAXGASSER, although there are a couple MAXGASSERs out there.

Patmax here. Ninjaneer and I are close and he was just adding some levity by his comment. No disrespect intended. A Maxgasser would make it a more enjoyable trip for sure but as "Twisted" mentioned, shipping a trial seat out to you would be more practical. I wonder if any of the Maxgasser owners live near your locale. If no one chimes in, get with Rick for the details how to get a trial seat for an upcoming long ride or a week or two just around town. Don't forget you can sell a good stock seat and your total cost is about the same as a re-modeled factory seat!
The only caveat is "once you go Max, you won't go back".

There were three sold in Califorina, Tmosel, Rob Wood, and Bob Knox, where in Cali in relation to Vmaxrooky I don't know.

I have a corbin seat now it looks great but the foam is bad.. So it hurts me my wife loves it but I don't and corbin wants $350 to redo the foam a new one is only $439 so screw that and them..If they said $150-$200 id be down but $350 is way to high so I wanna test out the MAXGASSER think I'll like it looks nice and is easy access to the fuel. Sounds like everyone that owns one loves it...Ninjaneer commenting on this thread saying nothing was just a lil off to me? Wasn't really funny? But I guess he thought it was? I could see a comment like you don't have a MAXGASSER yet? What are you waiting for Christmas? Now that would have been funny. His comment made no sense and I have a low tolerance for stupidity...LOL No disrespect don't know how else to word that... Not calling him ignorant or stupid I don't know him... His comment came from way out of left field and prefer it stayed there...LOL I love humor not degrading humor but generally funny humor that lets say 5 out of 10 people get..LOL

His point I think was patmax is the southern rep for the maxgasser seeing how the manufacture aka twistedmax is in Massachusetts. With that said I think ninja was making a joke as in road trip to cali and write it off as a business expense lol. Wasn't directed to you but to pat knowing that he is the rep for maxgasser he would be reading the thread. Anyways I got my maxgasser last week and it is high quality stuff right there. Its winter in NY so I haven't been able to ride it but im 6'4" 230lbs and it feels like a perfect seat. The gf sat on the back and was very Suprised on the padding and comfort. Can't wait to ride!!! U wont be disappointed especially the stuff you here about corbin seats compared to even a shaved stock. Rick is an awesome guy to deal with. Im Suprised every vmax owners hasn't been contacting him lol

ok then what was the point of you posting on this thread? You guys gunna deliver one out here? that would be cool..lol

This is exactly what was inferred. It would be a great excuse to take a ride from florida to California to let you try the seat. simple as that. I can't see anything even remotely Degrading or insulting to anyone. :confused2: Anyway,
Seat looks great Matt. vmaxrooky,I'm sure you would love the seat. looks great, I also think its somewhat custom made for your weight/size.

This is exactly what was inferred. It would be a great excuse to take a ride from florida to California to let you try the seat. simple as that. I can't see anything even remotely Degrading or insulting to anyone. :confused2: Anyway,
Seat looks great Matt. vmaxrooky,I'm sure you would love the seat. looks great, I also think its somewhat custom made for your weight/size.

Thats A road trip I wish I could take:bang head:. Tothemax, you are correct, the foams are custom poured for weight as well as custom stitching if desired.

I'm sure I'll get one to him before christmas............Kidding rooky ,I've got one ready to ship if you can't find a local "test seat"

His comment made no sense and I have a low tolerance for stupidity...LOL No disrespect don't know how else to word that...
... Not calling him ignorant or stupid I don't know him...
whoops, too late. your previous comment already did.

His comment came from way out of left field and prefer it stayed there...LOL I love humor not degrading humor but generally funny humor that lets say 5 out of 10 people get..LOL

i extend to you my humblest of apologies if my humor was misconstrued as some form of insult. in no way, shape or form, was the comment meant to degrade your intelligence. look, the comment was simply what it was--a comment that when i read it back, i comprehend a straightforward call for one of the reps to come to your aid just like donnelly and max93 have understood it to be. at any cost, i have no regrets posting such a comment and you don't need to accept my apology, because, like you said, who are we to each other anyways?

i sincerely hope you find a way to try out a maxgasser and eventually bolt on one that you can call your own, because i thoroughly enjoy mine, and even though we are strangers, i only wish for the best for your ride. i enjoy my seat so much that i could even fathom the notion of making a claim that i could take a road trip out to the other coast with a maxgasser bolted to the frame. it is fabricated with the highest of qualitative standards and twisted is simply just one helluva, standup, fraternal, professional.

hmmm maybe if twisted sent you a trial seat, you could hang on to it and become his southwestern distribution agent?

with all that being said, i will no longer visit this thread in order to respect your desire for only intelligent humor (if there is such a thing) and continue to enjoy the forum out here in left field.

peace

Greg, I wanted to come up with something funny to say but I decided to think twice:ummm: as I was affraid that it may hurt the deal we made for you to promote the GASSER at all costs.:rofl_200:You my friend are a soldier.

Vmaxrooky, I spent alot of time on the phone with Ninjaneer while building his "one off" GASSER, and let me tell you He is a very nice guy and stupid by no means.............a little funny YES:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:.

ok just a couple more comments. then i'll be on my way.

..as I was affraid that it may hurt the deal we made for you to promote the GASSER at all costs.:rofl_200:
No worries, I'm nothing if my word is conveniently honored. :rofl_200: But I do think now I deserve a draggasser. :rofl_200::rofl_200:

No Drag Gasser for you! If you got one then I wouldn't have the World's "Only" one! I'll always have the first though. I'll put you in my Will though Greg!

Back