maxgasser seat in california?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patrick, if effort has anything to do with value, Greg has it all over your Draggasser,that carbon fiber is a one off that was a Royal PITA to build, and you can rest assured I have no plans on building another one of those.

Matt,

looks good,Hows the blue match? and It will "ware" in and close better as you use it.

:hijacked: Ricken awesome!!!! ( yes i invented a word for you Ricken lol maybe new catch phrase) Hope you got my super happy email when I recieved the seat... but it matches dam good!!!:You_Rock: No for my next matching worry my rims lol royal blue powder coat and black it should be close enough! By the way you ever contact john at pcw or cycle one off to promote your seat and other prodjects in future? You can maybe give some sort of cut on every one sold threw them? I dont know your profit margrine so I dont know if this is possible.. just know they do a lot of Vmaxs and neither sell seats...

No worries just didn't get it. Went over my head? The lingo around hear ill have to learn with time I guess.. Like a couple of posts people were telling me to do the DD upgrade. had no clue? Now someone explained it to me so I understand now.. lol But like I said I have a low tolerance for stupidly.(didn't say you were stupid...) Need all the help I can get from ALL OF YOU.. I'm a cheap a$& and like to work on my own bikes and money is tight with most people now days have one kid in college and one starting HS next year...and like twistedmax takes pride in his seats I take pride in doing stuff to my own bike... I love smoking a guys bike that he had a shop do $2000 worth of work to it and I only put $800 into my bike? It's a pride thing a job well done... Money can buy you the fastest car or bike but when you build your own and compete with the BIG BOYS it gives you a lil smirk... Lol not mad at all at any of you just letting you get to know me lol.... Not a baker I don't sugar coat sh$&... Lol I'm up front and honest kinda guy... Spoke to twistedmax on the phone the other day and he suggested I post a thread here to see if the MAXGASSER tester seat out hear in Cali was ready to ship out to the next guy.. Love to be a dealer out here for him looks like there's a Vmax member close to me here in Cali..

Ninjaneer commenting on this thread saying nothing was just a lil off to me? Wasn't really funny? But I guess he thought it was? I could see a comment like you don't have a MAXGASSER yet? What are you waiting for Christmas? Now that would have been funny. His comment made no sense and I have a low tolerance for stupidity...LOL No disrespect don't know how else to word that... Not calling him ignorant or stupid I don't know him... His comment came from way out of left field and prefer it stayed there...LOL I love humor not degrading humor but generally funny humor that lets say 5 out of 10 people get..LOL

Maybe I'm in the minority here rooky but, it seems you are the one coming from left field :ummm:

Ninja made a comment about the maxgasser ambassaddor (feel free to use that one patrick) delivering you a seat from FL. Made perfect sense to me and I'm sure all the other guys who frequent the site. Not sure what is so hard to understand about that comment or why its stupid, or why it would bother you in any way whatsoever?

We are here to learn from one another, help each other, and have fun. I think you may need to lighten up just a bit and enjoy the ride.

If you can't find anyone local with a maxgasser talk to Rick about a loaner. He let me try one out at Thunder last summer and it was definitely comfy!

My original thread was does anyone have a MAXGASSER tester seat here in Cali??? Then ninajeer posted yo patmax road trip???? That had nothing to do with my thread.. Random grenade??checked into it myself maybe patmax lives in Cali... Nope he doesn't.. Posted that also ninajeer posted nope Florida lol??? Another random grenade from left field? I posted this thread why would I want patmax to send me a seat when twistedmax is probably closer and I just spoke to him about it? If that was funny then I guess I am out in left field my bad.. My post was genuine asking a question? Next post I thought would be hey patmax is a dealer talk to him... I graduated HIGH SCHOOL in 1990 i dont really act like im still in HS anymore thought my question was legit but guess it wasn't ? If only 2 people get a joke then it's really not to funny is it? I love humor when it's funny... Random grenades not so much...

65 Fury in Oakdale has one. He hasn't returned my last couple of calls and I haven't seen him posting here for awhile. The seat is nice looking and really comfy. I'll try calling him tomorrow.

Thanks Rand5107 I sent you my number last weekend if you didn't get it let me know..

I know man I was thinking it also.... Save the DRAMA FOR YOUR MAMA
stop.gif

And i have to correct myself I do like STUPID HUMOR half of my humor is so stupid it will make you say wow your so stupid and laugh.. Guess I just don't like Random Grenades.:confused2:

Drop it its over it was all a miss understanding. Back to business Talk to twistedmax aka rick about the maxgasser im sure you wont regret it

He may be the Vmaxrooky , but it didn't take him long to figure out who the seat saint is. Lol, thanks for the order Ian!

Latest posts

Back