Vmax parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tk222

Reaction score
I just recived a large number of Vmax parts form my sick friend that took 3 bikes apart to build one good bike he was in the middle of rebuilding an engine it needs the timeing chains put on as wells the timeing set he told me the engine is 90% complete also needs the clutch installed.

I have a rolling frame with a larger gas tank 2 sets of carbs one set has been modified I have 2 service manuals for the bike one on cd the other is a book.

I also have a box of heads that have been machined but need valves put in them.

EFM auto clutch

I have an aftermarket exhaust as well.

There are tons of boxes of stuff I would like to get rid of everything but I have no idea what to list everything for I was thinking $2,500 but I have no idea if thats low or high for everything that I've got.

Would you happen to have pics of any of this stuff? Are you willing to separate any of it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't going to but it seems that people are more interested in parts then they are in a buying everything I found out the other day the bike has been in pieces for 12 years.

I have pics of carb and exhaust and I have no idea ho to upload them I haven't even gone through the boxes yet.

Shipping might be expensive as I live in Canada I was only hoping to get advice if I'm selling everything to low or if I'm to high I wasn't expecting any one to want to buy bits and pieces.

I have more pics now if you need anything send me a pm with what you need and your email address and I will send you pics if I have it if I don't I will let you know.

Latest posts

Back