BRC Banners are up & running

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Click on either BRC Banner (the one in the banner rotation at the top of the page or the one with the other sponsor banners at the very bottom of the page) will take you to the BRC Shop flyer where there is info and pricing regarding carb cleaning & rebuilding.

i DANNY IS THE MAN ! .... SUNDAY I TOOK MY BIKE OUT AGAIN WITH " DANNYMAX " CARBURETORS , JUST A QUICK BLIP UP TO 120 MPH'S , THEN QUICKLY HOME , BEFORE THE COP'S SHOW UP AND UP ON THE LIFT TO LET THE OIL DRAIN FOR 4 DAY'S ! ............................................................................... JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT I GET THE " DEVIL " OUT OF IT ! :angry flame: .:angry flame devil: .:rofl_200: .:biglaugh: .:rofl_200:

Looking like you hit the BIG TIME BD! Congrats on the banners and +1 on laying out the prices for us to gauge our mod money off of!

Thanks Joe. A lot of research went into the pricing.

I should add that those prices apply only to parts installed during cleaning/rebuilding projects, BRC is not set up as a retail parts seller.

Oh no BB, don't say that!! :surprise:

You know I'm a 'beneath the radar' kind of guy! Now I gotta run over to the lounge and see if I can locate that jug o' Bushmills! :rofl_200:
That bottle of Bushmills will only make you bigger than life!:rofl_200: I'll stop by after I get the snow tires on and we can raise a couple thimbles to your continued success!:worthy:
Congrats again!:punk:

That bottle of Bushmills will only make you bigger than life!:rofl_200: I'll stop by after I get the snow tires on and we can raise a couple thimbles to your continued success!:worthy:
Congrats again!:punk:

Thanks, I'd like that! :eusa_dance:

The 'bigger 'n life' reminds me of something I heard once....

first guy....."Say man, why do you take all that cocaine?"
second guy.....:Because it enhances my personality"
first guy....."S'pose yer an asshole!" :blink000:

Latest posts

Back