Muscle Exhaust - Kerker and Supertrapp

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Pricing should be good until at least March and maybe though the year.

Supertrapp SLIP ONS
NSS-822-41200 BLACK SLASH RTL$ 429.0000 YOUR COST $315
NAS-826-41200 STRAIGHT STAILESS SLIP ON RTL$ 529.0000 YOUR COST $380

Kerker Slip-ons for:
ELK-138-41200 CHROME SLIP ONS RTL$ 699.0000 YOUR $480

Kerker Full Headers:
ATK-128-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 CHROME HEDPIPE RTL$ 1,099 YOUR COST $760
ATK-129-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 WHITE TIP RTL$1099 YOUR COST $760

Kerker Comp Baffle
LA-100-6400 K Series Comp Baffle 2.5" Inlet and 2.5" Outle RTL$125 YOUR COST $100

Kerker Carbon High Flow Mufflers available too. Here is the link for available mufflers
http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/cat.asp?CatID=37
Price is approx 20% off of retail.

Muffler Shortening Can be done as well.

Jet Hot, NCoat, and Ceramic Coating available.

Last edited:
Updated pricing with new lower price! Most of the prices are LESS then dealer!!!

Sean

Sorry, shipping is $50 more. That's going to be one of the best prices you will find on new (not blem) systems.

Sean

Hey Sean. Do the Kerker's still make the flush exhaust hole on the canister (like the one on mine) or do they all have the exit "cone" like on the website link above?

PS

I just tracked the package I sent you and it should be arriving on Monday Jan. 21st. I double boxed it and bubble wrapped the crap out of it, so hopefully all will be safe.

Last edited:
The standard kerker can is exactly likes yours but with a flatter end and only 1.5" hole. Yours has a little convex to it and 2" hole. The comp baffle has a convex about the same but even larger 2.5" hole. The high flow carbon cans all have the "tip" which a similar type can be picked up for the standard can.

your can is also the discontinued chrome can and they are all spun aluminum finish now. We have chromed (and rechromed) the cans but I think for your look you might like a black ceramic coating??

Sean

I thought about the the black can, still not sure though. Still thinking the Jet-Hot Extreme Sterling finish to keep it as chrome like as possible. I'll make mind up shortly.

Speaking of black and chrome, not sure if you have sent out he parts yet but did you say you had intake manifold cover that were black with chrome wings? If so, can you send those as well so I can check them out and see how they loo? if you only have the chrome V4 one then stock cover will be fine.

I did look and all I have was the full polished ones. I did go ahead and mail out the parts I had on hand. let me know if they are good enough.

Sean

I did look and all I have was the full polished ones. I did go ahead and mail out the parts I had on hand. let me know if they are good enough.

Sean

That's fine. I was just looking at some of the pictures in the Garages and couldn't remember what you said you had and didn't so thought I'd try and catch you before you sent it out to ask. I think I will be fine with the stock one. I should be taking into to the office Friday, I should be able to see what kind of mpg it is getting and how it is riding at higher speeds. The Florida Turnpike at 4 am is good for that.

I have a kerker full system on my bike from the PO. The can is dinged up, was wondering about availaility of a new cannister?

If the Kerker 4-1 on my 89 sounded like the video, I might just be a happy camper. I've tried all kinds of things and it all sounds like a loud stock system. There's just no growl to mine... Somebody left the Tiger outa my tank or something.:confused2:

If the Kerker 4-1 on my 89 sounded like the video, I might just be a happy camper. I've tried all kinds of things and it all sounds like a loud stock system. There's just no growl to mine... Somebody left the Tiger outa my tank or something.:confused2:

Do you have the comp baffle? Here's an example with it...but the video still doesn't really do it justice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL0--UTLvp8&hd=1

Mine sounds like Pooh compared to that... Mine's an irritating flat tone just like a modified stock exhaust...:bang head:

That last one is the ticket there Boy! The bark, the snarl and the rip at full song! Dang I think I got my undies all sticky listening to that! I know...TMI

KJShover: CaptainKyle's 86 sounds a lot like the last one....

Thats the one I chose. I was on the fence between the supertrapp can and the carbon fiber kerker. In the end it was the 2" carbon fiber kerker that one. I since then cut a couple 3" off the can (now there is equal space between the kerker nameplate and the ends) and re-packed it. it sounds even better now.

Attachments

• SDC10276.jpg
    SDC10276.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 104
  • P1030129.jpg
    P1030129.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 99
  • rear rotor.jpg
    rear rotor.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 96

Latest posts

Back