Motorcycle Gear Closeout Pricing Thread

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought out a dealership in Michigan earlier this year and have a TON of leather riding jackets hit me up they are CHEAP!!!

Attachments

• 7-19-11 1145.jpg
    7-19-11 1145.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC02653.jpg
    DSC02653.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 14
I have a real thing for leather jackets so I'd also like to see pics and more info on these jackets. Also looking for a leather jacket for the wife too. So, post pics of them and we'll go from there. Do you have any leather pants and gloves too? Maybe put together some kind of list of what you have with sizes and prices. You might just sell a shitload here but pics and prices would help. Ed

I have about 150 left various sizes and colors. These are Euro sport style form fitting and very cool looking. I will put up some pics today when I get back to the office...

Do they have armor in them?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

These are not armored jackets. They have extra thick leather at the elbows and the back..Also they have the removable liners

Definetly post pics and sizes and prices. Are they all jackets? Or do you have pants and gloves too?

I have one of those. It is a great bag. In fact, I have saddlebags, tank bag and a large tail bag from Nelson Rigg. Best soft luggage I have ever had which goes back to the 70's. Includes BagMan, Tourmaster, CorTech, T-Bags and others. Also best warranty. Lifetime full replacement.

I think most people would be happier w/these 418's (below), as they are only 1/2" < stock & you would still have some ground clearance. The 11" steel-bodied shocks would probably ruin your cornering and make it impossible to carry a passenger. But if you were going drag racing, just the thing for a lowered center-of-gravity! The 12 1/2" aluminum body shocks are also lighter than steel ones, of course, but there is a big drawback to the 12 1/2" AL ones-they cost $1.62 more!

https://www.denniskirk.com/progressive-suspension/12-5-in-eye-to-eye-418-series-shocks.p581093.prd/581093.sku

The YZF brakes are apparently not avail from that source, 'listing has ended.'

Latest posts

Back