Cool vmax thread (with pics)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blurr

Reaction score
In the eternal quest to find new and different versions of our favorite bike I came across this thread. It's in French so I didn't get much from it but some of the pictures were cool. Few odd/fresh versions among the normal versions anyway.

http://www.forum-auto.com/moto/section24/sujet378750.htm

Really like the turbo placement on the orange bike IE Sean, you're on notice...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 84
Well the Europeans see the Vmax as more of a sports bike...and Americans see it as more of a muscle cruiser. It is interesting to see whats being done to it over seas.

If you you use google chrome to view it there is a way to translate it from French to English but I don't know where to find it as it pops up automatically when I open a different language page. In case you want to read their forum a little.

Twisted

The turbo location is about as bad as you can get right there. Will work but not ideal.

I like the ingenuity, but i gotta agree with sean, not ideal placement. The europeans definately take things in a different direction though. Wish i could find some pics of the one that helped point me in the direction i want to go with mine, a lot of you guys would dig it!

Man the dude with the white limited edition VMax has taken more pics of that bike than I have of my kids. :rofl_200:

Cool thread though. Good find. :)

Back