100th Harley Davidson Miller Lite 3D photo Cardboard Standup Sign

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just had to share this. It was standing in my local Wallmart.I asked the manager what they do with these things when their done with them. He said were done with it, you can have it.So I thanked him & walked out with it. I think it was a promo thing to win a Harley. Ive never seen a 3D two sided photo sign like this before.It's so cool & so real.Just don't know what to do with it yet.:rofl_200:

Attachments

• IMG_2128.jpg
    IMG_2128.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2130.jpg
    IMG_2130.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_2131.jpg
    IMG_2131.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2132.jpg
    IMG_2132.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 47
Bet it would go for big money on eBay... As a collectible.

Zip tie it to the side of your Max and go smoke some sport bikes!.........:rofl_200:.........Tom.

Bet it would go for big money on eBay... As a collectible.
Yea I thought about that c-man,but the thing is very light & fragile.I would have to build a wooden crate around it, to keep it from being damaged in shipping. Question is,I have no idea whats it's worth$$.There has to be more out there at other wallmarts?? So far I haven't seen anything like it on ebay:banana:

That's pretty cool. I'd stash it away somewhere safe, it will probably be worth some serious cash at some point.

Well its worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it...still pretty cool though.

Back