Akrapovic Midpipe and cans?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneckK20

Reaction score
Is anyone running them? This is the setup I plan on buying once I get the cash together, I'd just like to hear some first person reviews of the setup.

I have been for over a year and about 15,000 miles.
Luv um! The best finish and fit you can buy, well worth the money. Mine still look brand new. Sound awesome, look awesome. They are my favorite 4-2 for sure
Zero cracks, zero marks, they literally look like new. Very deep note as well. They are not terribly loud at cruise, but fairly loud at WOT....

Attachments

• DSC_0961.jpg
    DSC_0961.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 215
  • DSC_0726.jpg
    DSC_0726.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 223
They look sooo good on there too. Your gen 2 is sweet! If you don't mind me asking, how much did the exhaust set you back?

+1 the exhaust looks sick! sweet looking bike jbrett! and the saddlebags look very nice on it, not out of place. i think if i had a gen2 i would want mine in a similar setup, mirrors and all.

Thanks, I am fairly conservative in my parts and bits, But I like it!
I have had more compliments on the bags I can count, they do fit the bike for sure. Plus I love spanking other bikes, then point out they got beat by a "Bagger" :rofl_200:

Hey Redneck, I have the system you're considering and I like it. I'm at 15k on them and they are getting a little crackly so this spring I will repack them. Here is a short clip of me getting on it if you want to hear what these pipes sound like when you're standing on the street. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97wToSIOcZs

I also have the 4 into 2 akro's carbon fiber cans. real nice sound I 've only ridding bike about 60 miles so far but they awesome sound to me. Look wise well they came with bike so I'll keep them for a little while .. still like my dragstar on my 85' a little better with ear plugs .

I have the Akro mufflers and mid pipe on my 2014 right now and its awesome . I actually put them on my buddies 2014 and ended up buying the bike .
I never got around to installing the akro's for my 13 before I sold the bike ... mufflers are gone but still do have new akro in the box mid pipe if anyone wants to delete there Cat I hear you can use it with your stock cans and get rid of the Cat and run the Akro mid .

Getting rid of that big ass can from the bottom of the bike no matter what combination is a big deal .
Had another buddy did the Brock and thats really nice too .

I have been for over a year and about 15,000 miles.
Luv um! The best finish and fit you can buy, well worth the money. Mine still look brand new. Sound awesome, look awesome. They are my favorite 4-2 for sure
Zero cracks, zero marks, they literally look like new. Very deep note as well. They are not terribly loud at cruise, but fairly loud at WOT....

Nice.. What kind of backrest is that ?

Latest posts

Back