Testing my launch limiter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You better bring it bitch because i will be at your track, dont know how well i will do but i will run you at least one time this year. glad to see you are still into the track dude.

You better bring it bitch because i will be at your track, dont know how well i will do but i will run you at least one time this year. glad to see you are still into the track dude.

Sure is good to see you on here still raising hell Mike :) you know me, even if I lose I'm still happy to be racing

sent from my HTC Rezound using tapatalk

How fast are your guys bikes? What are you running for ignition Scott?

And you just need to sell me the Cutlass if you are not going to work on it!!

How fast are your guys bikes? What are you running for ignition Scott?

And you just need to sell me the Cutlass if you are not going to work on it!!

I've went a best et on motor of 11.21 and a best of 10.53 on spray so not bad for weighing 300lbs in my race gear lol it's the dyna 3000 with the programmable curves, has a launch limiter, retard input, window switches ect.. I'll get back on the Cutlass eventually, most of the hard work is already done so it's mainly just $$ now...

I've went a best et on motor of 11.21 and a best of 10.53 on spray so not bad for weighing 300lbs in my race gear lol it's the dyna 3000 with the programmable curves, has a launch limiter, retard input, window switches ect.. I'll get back on the Cutlass eventually, most of the hard work is already done so it's mainly just $$ now...

Is this the "new" Dyna 3K that I've heard a couple guys mention?

Is this the "new" Dyna 3K that I've heard a couple guys mention?

Yuppers, it's actually been out for awhile now but just to be safe I ordered it directly through dyna cause I didn't wanna chance getting a leftover old style that might have been sitting in a warehouse. Super easy to install but wiring the launch limiter and the window switch for my nitrous took some thinking..

Did you have any trouble downloading the dyna curve setup, I can't get it to load

Having trouble downloading it or running it? Windows 7 or 8? My laptop has 8 and it blows goats, have to right click on the installer and hit run as administrator and then every time you want to open the program you have to do the same thing :(

Latest posts

Back