Headlight and turning signal issues

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vette_guy

Reaction score
Hello, I have a '94 Vmax and for some reason my headlight goes on and off as well as my right front turn signal stays on solid constantly when the bike is running. However when I use the turn signal it blinks along with the other three signals like it should but then goes back to a solid light when I turn it off. Any suggestions what's going on here. Thanks!!

Hello, I have a '94 Vmax and for some reason my headlight goes on and off as well as my right front turn signal stays on solid constantly when the bike is running. However when I use the turn signal it blinks along with the other three signals like it should but then goes back to a solid light when I turn it off. Any suggestions what's going on here. Thanks!!

Are you plugged into the double blue wire in the headlight to keep the blinkers as running lights?
If so you can plug into the other double connector inside the headlight also as it sound as though you have a hot wire grounded.

Latest posts

Back