Muscle Exhaust - Kerker and Supertrapp

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KJShover: That 1st picture is one sexy angle of your bike. Really looks"Badd Ass".:biglaugh:

Dave

Yep, those carbon cans are pretty sweet! I can still get them if anyone is interested but they aren't cheap. They are not cheaply made though either!

Sean

I am very new here.... Hello everyone!!! and I hope I can get some help...
I have a 92 vmax with 4-2-1 kerker system. A year ago I had and accident and I damaged the muffler from the system... badly, and I cannot find the part number to fine it, and not buy the whole system again... please advise
Thanks everyone

I am very new here.... Hello everyone!!! and I hope I can get some help...
I have a 92 vmax with 4-2-1 kerker system. A year ago I had and accident and I damaged the muffler from the system... badly, and I cannot find the part number to fine it, and not buy the whole system again... please advise
Thanks everyone

Welcome to the forum,
You can always get a different muffler for it. There are quite a few to choose from. Supertrapp universals or Kerker muffs from Sean

Or you can do what I did and go shopping until you find something that you like. :biglaugh: A while back I bought a Kerker system from Sean. Then recently I wanted a muff that few Vmax owner's were running (Actually, I've never seen the type on a Vmax before) so I sold my carbon fiber Kerker and gave IXIL's Dual Hyperlow a shot. Give Sean a shout, I'm sure he has something that you can use.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_LNS289Y1M

Or you can make a shout out here under the Parts Wanted section and see if anyone here has one to sell. I have a spare to sell since KJ kindly sold me his Carbon can set up! It can be powdercoated flat black, silver or gloss black and that includes a 2.5 competition core that is powdercoated already and fresh packing with polished clamp. Thanks again Kelly!
Those Ixils are sickxil !

No, thank you Pat. With out you buying my carbon can, I wouldn't have made the last moneys to buy the IXIL pipe

KJ, Which bike was that exhaust origanally from? Did you get it through Sean?

O.K. Guys, I need your help, I'm looking to buy some round or oval slipons for my '06 vmax that will sound really nice/loud. Can someone please point me in the right direction? Here's what my bike looks like right now. Please let me know. Thanks, Jamie.
7f55526178a9476b8a4631d347b4300a.jpg
94a5e9ceed765f74fa59bc6410606073.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

..... Then recently I wanted a muff that few Vmax owner's were running (Actually, I've never seen the type on a Vmax before) so I sold my carbon fiber Kerker and gave IXIL's Dual Hyperlow a shot. Give Sean a shout, I'm sure he has something that you can use......

I have those too
94c14dd829ecfc47d194372770a79eb6.jpg

send from my mobile phone using Tapatalk

Hi sean
U still in business?
I need to get a supertrapp slipon.
Thanks

Pricing should be good until at least March and maybe though the year.

Supertrapp SLIP ONS
NSS-822-41200 BLACK SLASH RTL$ 429.0000 YOUR COST $315
NAS-826-41200 STRAIGHT STAILESS SLIP ON RTL$ 529.0000 YOUR COST $380

Kerker Slip-ons for:
ELK-138-41200 CHROME SLIP ONS RTL$ 699.0000 YOUR $480

Kerker Full Headers:
ATK-128-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 CHROME HEDPIPE RTL$ 1,099 YOUR COST $760
ATK-129-41200 METRIC K-SERIES V-MAX 85-07 WHITE TIP RTL$1099 YOUR COST $760

Kerker Comp Baffle
LA-100-6400 K Series Comp Baffle 2.5" Inlet and 2.5" Outle RTL$125 YOUR COST $100

Kerker Carbon High Flow Mufflers available too. Here is the link for available mufflers
http://www.supertrapp.com/product_sections/cat.asp?CatID=37
Price is approx 20% off of retail.

Muffler Shortening Can be done as well.

Jet Hot, NCoat, and Ceramic Coating available.
Hey listen I'm really new at the vmax stuff but I am looking to upgrade my exhaust my bike is totally restored so it's a little over stock bore with some other upgrades nothing to radical but it's not even broke in 25 miles tops on engine . I hate the fact that my beast sounds like a scooter will slip ones be enough to change the sound or do I need full exhaust? I have a la 1100 with 4 n2 one header but I kinda want to keep duals on Maxine I got cash to do full exhaust off I can get it for under. $600 but delkevic is all I found any advise or product you wanna sell me would be awsome

Hey listen I'm really new at the vmax stuff but I am looking to upgrade my exhaust my bike is totally restored so it's a little over stock bore with some other upgrades nothing to radical but it's not even broke in 25 miles tops on engine . I hate the fact that my beast sounds like a scooter will slip ones be enough to change the sound or do I need full exhaust? I have a la 1100 with 4 n2 one header but I kinda want to keep duals on Maxine I got cash to do full exhaust off I can get it for under. $600 but delkevic is all I found any advise or product you wanna sell me would be awsome
Email me at [email protected] with your part request (and year of bike) and i'll get you the options I have available for you.

Latest posts

Back