belly pan pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aikidoka

Reaction score
I have engine guards and considering one of the exactrep's that will work with them. Any pics installed of the cruiser belly pan? Only one on their site and it's not a very good pic. Others with engine guards as well would be nice to see. It is unfortunate Fatmax is no longer available

I have engine guards and considering one of the exactrep's that will work with them. Any pics installed of the cruiser belly pan? Only one on their site and it's not a very good pic. Others with engine guards as well would be nice to see. It is unfortunate Fatmax is no longer available

I'd look on google for the pics you seek. They have a pretty good pic engine(search).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did that, hence my question here.

I have one on my bike, same guy makes them for bikes running the guards. Might be worth looking into. He has a store on the eBay, and is located in New York. Maybe that will help some. Also exactrep has some. Good luck on your search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fat Max belly pan with OEM crash bars....cut the relief holes with a dremel tool....did a couple others for some riding buds also.

There's some cruiser foot pads attached to the crash bars also.

Attachments

• 99 & posted sign.jpg
    99 & posted sign.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 128

Latest posts

Back