eTrailer.com - a great company to do business with!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperPete

Reaction score
If you need trailer accessories, eTrailer.com is a great company with which to do business. I want to share an email I just sent them concerning their customer service:

Dear eTrailer Customer Support and Management,

I'm writing this because I am really impressed with your customer service. When I placed my order originally (online) on Friday April 23rd at almost 4:00 PM EDT, I was notified of the out of stock status of part of my order in less than 4 hours, I was given the option to wait or to order substitute parts. You shipped the remainder of the order and I received that part of the order very quickly.

When I wrote back yesterday and requested that you send me substitute parts asap, you not only processed this almost immediately from just my emails, but replied to both of my emails informing me of both the shipment status and the refund status for the cost difference. This morning I received the refund for the difference in cost in my orders.

There was no fuss, no difficulty, and friendly communication at all stages of this process.

I have dealt with many online vendors over the years, and to date I have to say that dealing with you has been the easiest and best experience. I wish other retailers would take a page from your book on customer service. I'll definitely do business with you again, and I'll be referring you to friends and associates, both online and offline.

Thank you!

You won't go wrong doing business with this company!

+1, I used them for my trailer outfitting and they were quick to get the parts to me, which was good since I had procrastinated on placing the order before Thunder last year! All parts arrived quickly and were as described.
I cannot comment on their customer service other than that they got my order right the first time and arrived quickly.
They probably will be your one stop shop for outfitting a trailer since they have a good variety in their product lines.

Latest posts

Back