ebay steering damper

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fire-medic

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone know what brand this is? Too-rich for my taste! It sold yesterday on ebay motors for $257.52 & $11 shipping. Why, for that price you could almost buy a stock used sissy bar or a stock luggage rack!:rofl_200:

Attachments

• steering damper word -03.pdf
    132.3 KB · Views: 153
i think is hyperpro.460$.go to cycle one site.vmax performance.if is in good condision is ok.

There are so many factory steering dampeners for sale on ebay for less than 50 bucks, I find it hard to believe no one has figured out how to machine two mounting brackets and apply them to our bikes.

There are so many factory steering dampeners for sale on ebay for less than 50 bucks, I find it hard to believe no one has figured out how to machine two mounting brackets and apply them to our bikes.

In progress... Im using an old ducati damper to try it out...

I have desigend a bracketery for 40$ damper from Taiwan. Damper itself is a good quality one, nothing superb - just enough for that price range.

Made the bracketery myself so total was about 50 bucks.

I have desigend a bracketery for 40$ damper from Taiwan. Damper itself is a good quality one, nothing superb - just enough for that price range.

Made the bracketery myself so total was about 50 bucks.

Got Pics?

When are you going to start on the solar powered flash light?

Got Pics?

When are you going to start on the solar powered flash light?

Ok, it was so funny that I got an idea and yesterday I took a pic for you buddy!
Not complete bracketery but you might have the concept.
May the solar energy be with you!

zdjcie045b.jpg

I see what you are doing. That's quite a bit of work. I thought you would have taken a much easier approach and mounted it to a downtube.

Anyone has that file that satariel666 posted?
The link is broken.

Hey there!
I almost lost faith that I'll get that file :)
I've got that ebay steering damper and was hoping to get that 3d model of bracket you've built.

Latest posts

Back