Happy Birthday Thread... (post all wishes here!)

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Happy Birthday mkunert and markmax

Birthday wishes to both of you lads. Belly up to the bar boys, this one's on me. :happybda: :cheers00: :th_wine:

Re: Happy Birthday mkunert and markmax

Happy Bday mkunert.
I started putting up a chain link fence yesterday for the kids. Gotta work on that more today so I don't know if i'll get a chance to ride today. :confused2: Guess I should have gotten the rented the post hole digger from Home Depot yesterday like I planned, insted I decided to do it the manual post hole digger way. Never have put up a fence before. Really does take alot longer with out the gas powered tools. :bash0000: :tantrum: :baby0000:

Re: Happy BD Waylander

firefly said:
Now go out and ride:party: :th_drink:
Give me a break man I only just woke up (just ticked over 9am here.) It also happens to be sunday, after my birthday lol.

But I hear no wind howling and blue skies are calling. Think I'll take my camera along just to make you folks jealous of the roads at my doorstep.:eusa_dance: :peace out bike:

Re: Happy BD Waylander

Waylander said:
Think I'll take my camera along just to make you folks jealous of the roads at my doorstep.:eusa_dance: :peace out bike:

Happy belated. You guys have roads out there in NZ? Are some even paved? :confused2: :whistlin:

Re: Happy Birthday maleko89

Thanks fella! I had a Killians......or two.:cheers00: :cheers00: :cheers00:

Latest posts

Back