RMSTATOR discount code 20% off!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
YOT20XT

People are getting bikes out of hibernation, and someone is going to need either a stator, or a regulator. Personally, I prefer a SERIES regulator, but RM sells a good MOSFET unit.

VMax stators sell for $99.00 on RM.
Use the discount code, and it drops to $80.00.. Free Shipping, too...

I have an RM stator in both my Max, and the Roadstar. I'm also using SERIES type regulators in both, with great results.
When the Roadstar motor was down for a transmission, I took a look at the stator. No discoloration at all on the coils.
The stator comes with 1 meter long connection wires. This will let you connect to a regulator mounted almost anywhere on the bike.
The Max regulator lives under the seat where the coils once were.

I know this discount code works, because I just tried it....

Never hurts to save a few bucks. I post this every spring, because it gets buried in the threads, and forgotten.

It's pretty expensive, but the discount code should reduce it by 20%. I tested it yesterday, and it dropped the stator price in the shopping cart when applied.

There are better choices for regulators. Polaris sells the SH775 Series unit foa a bit less, and in my opinion, it is a much better unit. Stay away from the $15.00 knockoffs from EBay. There are stories of failure with 20 volts output. Not good for electronics.

I just now went over to the RMSTATOR website, and put the RM30510H regulator into my cart. $129.00.. I applied the code YOT20XT to the purchase and the price dropped to $103.20 free ship.

As I said before, this is still a bit high for a MOSFET regulator, when you can get a Series unit from
Polaris (SH775) for a lot less money. Plugs are the same between MOSFET and Series, and can be found on Ebay or Amazon for around 10 bucks...

Latest posts

Back