Garretts random winter questions

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always buy mine at O'Reilly's auto parts. The link I posted above has it for about $5 before shipping. You could try AutoZone too.

I always buy mine at O'Reilly's auto parts. The link I posted above has it for about $5 before shipping. You could try AutoZone too.

no luck @ autozone, amazon or jcwhitney.

i'll try oriellys

EDIT: damn, not an oreilly's within 75 miles of me.

what about walnut blasting or soda blast, wont harm anything there.

if you cant find that stuff to get gasket off and want a fast cheap way to get the gasket off garrett, get a white roloc from auto parts store, somewhere that sells paint supply 3m stuff. trust me wont harm the aluminum take the gasket off in two seconds, ask dan-o about it.......

if you cant find that stuff to get gasket off and want a fast cheap way to get the gasket off garrett, get a white roloc from auto parts store, somewhere that sells paint supply 3m stuff. trust me wont harm the aluminum take the gasket off in two seconds, ask dan-o about it.......

No doubt!! 3M Roloc is the 'bees balls', or whatever it is Chris says! :biglaugh: I can see a huge advantage in having a right angle drive attachment too.

ro- your suggestion did not fall on deaf ears, i searched about 10 different stores and all i found was the lowes 'gator' brand one with like sandpaper attachments, none of the white ones. now i think i can re-use a white head on the attachment i have but any idea which stores to check locally for?

i should just order one from ebay at this point probably.

No doubt!! 3M Roloc is the 'bees balls', or whatever it is Chris says! :biglaugh: I can see a huge advantage in having a right angle drive attachment too.

i'd love to try one! haha... any suggestions for stores from u danny?

i'd love to try one! haha... any suggestions for stores from u danny?

A local auto parts store should carry them Garrett, not Auto Zone, Discount Auto or the chain places but a regular privately owned one. Usually, in a town that has 2 or 3 of them, one will be the place where the body shop and painter guys go for their supplies....that's the one you want.

A local auto parts store should carry them Garrett, not Auto Zone, Discount Auto or the chain places but a regular privately owned one. Usually, in a town that has 2 or 3 of them, one will be the place where the body shop and painter guys go for their supplies....that's the one you want.

i think i'll start with my local repair shop and see where they recommend asking.

As danny mentioned, pretty much any auto parts that sells paint and body work supplies will have them. I know my local Napa has them.

i can send you one garrett if you cant find it but make sure you get the white, wont harm the aluminum, its the softest one.
\
and dan-o your right, the right angle for sure would be the cats meow!!!!, nice air angle. dremel wont cut it.

ya garrett you can use the same attachment they all are the same.

dan think i shoudl bring some for BR/11 as loot bags for the gang......:ummm::punk:

i can send you one garrett if you cant find it but make sure you get the white, wont harm the aluminum, its the softest one.
\
and dan-o your right, the right angle for sure would be the cats meow!!!!, nice air angle. dremel wont cut it.

ya garrett you can use the same attachment they all are the same.

dan think i shoudl bring some for BR/11 as loot bags for the gang......:ummm::punk:

Great idea Rov....you & I tried to get one at Chatham Auto but.....no white, I'll have to look again next time I'm in there. :blink000:

okay finally carquest can get me a 2" for tomorrow!

i did give you one didnt I? i know i brought the attachment part but thought i droped the white off also? if not i got your parcel im sending out today also anyways i can through a couple in there.

Latest posts

Back