Post your desktop

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that is a bad injury. Couldn't they give you a desk job in law enforcement?

I wish, My mom passed away from cancer a couple of years ago, and in the middle of the ordeal my father had a heart attack.

I left my job to return to Fairbanks, to help him out. I applied for a gig at the departments up in Fairbanks but while waiting to get on the list I was helping a friend move an engine. He on one side me on the other. and to make a long story short he slipped and left me with the block.

I heard all sorts of popping and it felt like a lightning bolt shot down my leg.

Neddless to say when my name came up on the list I couldn't answer the call and now I'm considered too damaged for duty.

I wish, My mom passed away from cancer a couple of years ago, and in the middle of the ordeal my father had a heart attack.

I left my job to return to Fairbanks, to help him out. I applied for a gig at the departments up in Fairbanks but while waiting to get on the list I was helping a friend move an engine. He on one side me on the other. and to make a long story short he slipped and left me with the block.

I heard all sorts of popping and it felt like a lightning bolt shot down my leg.

Neddless to say when my name came up on the list I couldn't answer the call and now I'm considered too damaged for duty.

I was lifting a snowmobile trailer on to the hitch, one big pop and the lighting bolt down my left leg, couldn't move and I was the only one outside in -18c - managed to get to the horn of truck and after 25 minutes or so, my son came out - doctors don't want to operate yet.

Nowhere near what you went threw, KJShover - life throws some wicked curves but the tough ones get threw it. Looks like your one of them.

Mike

My mom,just passed away last July,do to cancer! what an awful disease,it claims too many people every year!

This might sound dumb, but I tried to save the screen shot as you instructed, but it doesn't do anything, it doesn't save anything, nor can I paste anything....

I wonder what I'm doing wrong?

I'm using W/XP by the way..

Thx!

john
I tried it too, couldn't get it to work so I just posted the pic that I used for the desktop. Close enough I guess!

Lets try again. With your desktop only up (minimize all other windows) hold control+print screen. Open up MS Paint, and then hold control+V. It will paste the snap shot it took of your desktop in MS Paint. Then just host the pick like you normally would or add as an attatchment. ;)

Sine mine changes a lot, this pic I took this weekend made it for a while.

untitled.jpg

Pic from recent a vacation.....

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Here's my pic that is on my desktop..milage when I brought my '99 home the first night I owned it.

Attachments

• 1999 Max first night home (Small).jpg
    1999 Max first night home (Small).jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 65
Frosty, I would've figured your desktop would be of a fire engine....or maybe a fire hose coming out of your pants.

Latest posts

Back