Post Your Pet Pic Here.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my bestest friend Beamer. Named after the car/bike. Yeah I know the spelling isn't correct.

He's a Golden Retriever.

Uhm... Yeah he's a water dog for SURE!

My wife and her family used to raise/train goldens for the seeing/hearing impaired. Very smart dog and great with kids.

My wife and her family used to raise/train goldens for the seeing/hearing impaired. Very smart dog and great with kids.

He has NEVER had a bad day in his life! Never crabby! Never growled at anyone out of anger or anything. My niece and nephew can lay on him any time they want and he just allows it.

My G/F's dog (female lab border collie mix) has her crabby times where she doesn't want to be around anyone. Beamer is ALWAYS by my side. If I take off on the boat and leave him on shore he will swim after the boat and has twice. I just pick him up and dry him off. When he passes on it will drop me to my knees. Hell I am teary just thinking about it.

Chris

My best buddy D D (danny's dog) with his bro Duke (the Chocolate). "D" was a golden mix and had the golden personality. He spent the last 10 years riding right beside me as I roamed all over the north east working. Unfortunately he passed away 2 months ago. He was laying in my lap at the time.
He took care of his family very well, we miss him terribly,

Attachments

• D D & Duke.jpg
    D D & Duke.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 59
sad story danny, losing a dog is like losing a family member, if i ever lose ladybug it will hurt bad! we go everywhere together. sorry about your loss. dave

sad story danny, losing a dog is like losing a family member, if i ever lose ladybug it will hurt bad! we go everywhere together. sorry about your loss. dave

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the nice words.

Lankee, I'm sorry for throwing cold water on your thread, I didn't mean to. I never gave it a thought until after I'd posted.

Good looking Golden, Chris! My daughter brought home a 3/4 Golden Retriever puppy several months ago and the little dude has really grown on me. Even though I take care of him more than the rest of the girls:bang head: He is one smart and well mannered little guy that I just can't resist:confused2:

Thanks Dave, I appreciate the nice words.

Lankee, I'm sorry for throwing cold water on your thread, I didn't mean to. I never gave it a thought until after I'd posted.

Yeah its no problem Danny, hell even I get off track a little and so does others which is ok. If you have ever been to other forums you will see what a pain in the ass it is, nothing is organized and you waste time reading shit ya could care less about..
Its a great idea you had thats why I didnt want to ass you out..

Here she is, she's great with children

Attachments

• crocodile011005.jpg
    crocodile011005.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 76
Mollie and Kacie are 11 yrs and Cooper is 6. When we got Cooper he had some kind of skin infection so they had to shave him.

Attachments

• Mollie 2.jpg
    Mollie 2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Kacie.jpg
    Kacie.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 10weekCooper.jpg
    10weekCooper.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 28
  • SuperCooper.jpg
    SuperCooper.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 27
I have four cats (though one is currently MIA) and 2 dogs (both MIA - they spend a lot of time at the neighbors). Both of my dogs are mixed breed (rot and lab). The fiance has 3 dogs - 1 beagle (Penny) and is way hyper, 1 golden (Isabelle) and won't stop licking everything, and 1 greyhound (pepsi) and is the calmest dog you will ever see. Sorry, no pics (at least here at work).

There is one cat hiding out over at the shop living in one of the cars outside and eating the field mice I assume. It's a wild one for sure and would probably eat any dog for lunch if they ever came around.

Sean

Good looking Golden, Chris! My daughter brought home a 3/4 Golden Retriever puppy several months ago and the little dude has really grown on me. Even though I take care of him more than the rest of the girls:bang head: He is one smart and well mannered little guy that I just can't resist:confused2:

Hey Clay! Get him out in the water and fetching asap! They are great dogs and LOVE to please their owners so you need to give them chores. Watching them work the ground until they find the ball is awesome! Goldens have Blood Hound in them so there smeller is GOOD! I make mine fetch up the mail/newspaper or anything in the yard. Heck he fetched the new phone book the other day all by himself. Unfortunately he's been know to wander next door (not very far) and grab the neighbors paper... lol

He comes walking up with the local paper the first time and I look at him and ask him "where the hell did you get that?" No answer of course. I deducted that it was my next door neighbors. :biglaugh: I put it back with the slobber on it...:confused2::clapping:

Dogs are AWESOME!

My next dog may be a Golden Doodle which is a Golden and Poodle mix. You get the temperament and face of a Golden with the non shedding hair of a standard Poodle. The hair is golden but a bit more curly. We'll see...

Hey Clay! Get him out in the water and fetching asap! They are great dogs and LOVE to please their owners so you need to give them chores. Watching them work the ground until they find the ball is awesome! Goldens have Blood Hound in them so there smeller is GOOD! I make mine fetch up the mail/newspaper or anything in the yard. Heck he fetched the new phone book the other day all by himself. Unfortunately he's been know to wander next door (not very far) and grab the neighbors paper... lol

He comes walking up with the local paper the first time and I look at him and ask him "where the hell did you get that?" No answer of course. I deducted that it was my next door neighbors. :biglaugh: I put it back with the slobber on it...:confused2::clapping:

Dogs are AWESOME!

My next dog may be a Golden Doodle which is a Golden and Poodle mix. You get the temperament and face of a Golden with the non shedding hair of a standard Poodle. The hair is golden but a bit more curly. We'll see...

Did you drink that Obama juice??? LOL!

Geesh, my lil 8 yr old daughter put some of her hair beads on that feather. Ya just gotta muck up something innocent...:(

Ooops you and Jeff just luv my sense of humor, Yupp just mucking up another thread I aint worth a shit hahn?.. I will try and be a little more sensitive... hmmm nah why change now.... It's amazing what kind of interesting things you see in the backround of pictures..
Leave something to be said and I will be all over it.:Smoking:

Here's mine,

Jack Russell Terrier named Josey.

She thinks I hung the moon......which is cool since at least there's one thing on this earth that doesn't know what a fuck up I really am:biglaugh:

Attachments

• 100_1445.jpg
    100_1445.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 100_1446.jpg
    100_1446.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_1462.jpg
    100_1462.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 100_1469.jpg
    100_1469.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 32
This is Cowboy and Bella. They are both purebred schnawzers. We didn't get her ears docked, and they are supposed to flop over, but one day hers just stood straight up and stayed that way, kind of funny looking. She is about 18 months old and is the sweetest little thing you could ever meet. He is 9 years old, full of energy, bounces off the walls sometimes, but he is also a stuburn little ass hole. GOTTA LOVE HIM.
They are both trained to go to their kennels when told "go to your room" but he will look over he shoulder and bark something that sounds just like F%$k YOU when he goes.

Attachments

• CowboyBella.jpg
    CowboyBella.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 28

Latest posts

Back